Here Is My normally combination to a Meele hero

Vampiric aura
Cleaving attack
Spiked armor
Apokalyptic strike or something

Ultimate: Elemental explosion

Tell if it is good

I Am Noob to Dota Allstars xD:banghead::rolleyes:

well i dont know what to tell you its been a long time for me and one thing be carefull talking about dota that can get on a lot of peoples nerves and right now im trying to just not blow up ok the last part was a little off topic but anyways gl

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Vamp. Aura
Cleaving
Crit Stirke
Command Aura

Mirror Image

Make sure your a melee agi hero, and get ready to own.

BøLLe

Reaction score
But

Hi Again I Dont think thats the best Sry but i got a trick 4-you

You Can Take brawlen webs or somethng it give crit strike and more

you can take A Another spell maybe Spiked Armor It Rocks xD

:D:cool::eek::thup:

BøLLe

Reaction score
It Can't Be REal NOBODY write a good combination

Will somebody plzz write a combo:shades:

Megika

Reaction score
This combo demolishes Trees of Death - However, it's very tricky to use, and it's weak very early on. It also requires Flying Fortress, so you need to be quick to get it.

Endurance Aura
Trueshot Aura
Debilitation Aura
Faerie Fire

Flying Fortress.

I usually pick the Burna Boy for this combo - the splash is nice early on.

Don't put Faerie Fire on autocast - it has a relatively short range.
Something not many people seem to know is that Faerie Fire gives -5120 armor to the target when maxed. So, let's take a look at a tree of death with maxed armor and hp.

Hp: I really dunno, maybe 2 million? more?

Armor: 3000 divine armor (I think).
If both debil aura and faerie fire are applied, they end up with around negative 3000 armor. The fortresses, when maxed, are permanent - I ended up with about four. So, you have four fortresses, doing +200% damage (trueshot) and shooting super-fast (endurance). They're doing their chaos splash cold damage to enemies with negative 3000 armor. This tears anything apart. The only risk: DYING! Ensure you have excellent tanking items, and stay out of the way of everything, and you'll win.

ventas123

Reaction score
I would suggest:

Concentration

Cleave

Filler (I choose Debil Aura.)

Filler (I choose Spiked Armor/Devotion aura.)

Drunken Brawler

Reasons (if you care, wall of text inc):

Concentration - ridiculous skill, 100 dmg lvl 1, like 5k armor lvl 10 + a good aoe clearance at early and late levels (late lvls cleave should do the work faster tho)

Cleave - w/o it you don't kill enough

Debil Aura - almost useless for your hero b/c cleave goes through armor, but helps anyone that doesn't have cleave, especially marines due to their low dmg but high fire rate. At max lvl it -1024 armor which reduces most creeps to -70%ish dmg reduction. I like it better then command b/c: a) some1 usually already has command, b) having +100% dmg may help you kill faster but your already 1-2 crits from killing everything in cleave range w/o command but debil helps kill your target that is not effected by cleave.

Spiked - With it, concentration and whale/ghost walkers wall, your hero will have 100% dmg reduction.

Drunken Brawler There are only 2-3 other ults you could really consider... Ki (something something something Asian-sounding), mirror, flying fort. Flying Fort is... great but doesn't do anything with your other skills. Mirror allows you to spread your cleave everywhere (get this if your assuming your team is going to leave/suck) but you really still need crit. The Asian-sounding one grants 100% evade and 1000% (AFAIK maybe 900%) dmg for a short time, really unnecessary but it is useful if your facing a million trees, prob still need crit for while its on cooldown.

Tips:
If your having problems early game get beetles because they are ridiculous early (also gives you a decent income lead b/c you'll prob get almost every kill in your lane.)

Concentration is really good at all stages of the game, don't be afraid to activate it especially early game.

For items get executioner's blade, whale, work on Dragon lance (you only need 1 staff to make archmage) ghost wall, immortals helm. If you are struggling early-mid game get a few helm of kings before executioner's but rush the highest attack claws (after killmaim of course) b/c they sellout and their cd is forever.

Also passives are almost always better then active spells, except flying fort and anything that is a % or translates to a % (such as faerie fire, the -armor becomes a +% dmg)

IMO ranged isn't nearly as good, but if you want to cast I'd do:

Dream Eater
Lullaby
filler (beetles)
Spiked/Devotion aura (filler)
Flying Fort (Soul Strip but I'm not sure if its still bugged)

And if you really want to do ranged combat I would be marine and get Nightfire item and pray for instakill procs.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Heres my all time used one:

Huntress (bouncing)
Critical Strike
Evasion
Fire Storm
Spiked Carapace

Mirror Image

its very powerfull

TIP:NEVER use any summons, later in teh game they become so weak they get owned by the creeps in one hit.

EDIT:For the tip above, Ultimate sumons are ok

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.