Warcraft 3 model editor not being removed from shell

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I downloaded warcraft 3 model editor to go back to model editing, sadly I had to remove it due to a problem. Then I found that there is no way to unninstall it like most programs so I manually deleted it. I didn't notice it at the time but it embeded a command into the explorer shell. Now its there taunting me, with a shortcut to the find programs list. How would I remove it from the right click command menu?

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
C'mon this shouldn't be to hard. I will bribe you if I have to.

Whisky

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but maybe you could try removing the registry entries with RegEdit?
(start -> run -> regedit)

Press ctrl + f, type something like "model editor" and remove all the suitable stuff. It doesn't find all the matching entries at one time so you have to keep clicking the "find next" or whatever.

Just in case remember to save the current registry before you do anything..

AbsoIuteZero

Reaction score
I would bet CCleaner would fix that...along with any other bad/null registry keys you may have accrued over the life of your computer.

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Just download the latest version and run the registry cleaner(you shouldn't have to modify any of the options). Money says that removes the issue. And if it doesn't sledgehammers work well too. Or so I've heard.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.