WIP Warcraft IV: Lich King's Defeat

Zar

Reaction score
Warcraft IV : Lich King's Defeat
This is a campaign projet about Warcraft 4.
The campaigns are in this order :
Fel Orcs
Undeads (Forsakens)
Humans
Night Elves
Orcs
Blood Elves
Update :

[4/4/2009]
Added the first cinematic
[4/4/2009][/COLOR] Added the Spellbreaker Hero and 2 BE units.Also changed the campaigns and fixed grammar errors.
[3/4/2009] Posted the projet.
The campaign :

Fel Orcs
After the defeat of Magtheridon, the Fel Orcs joined the army of Illidan. They live in Shadowmoon Valley and built their new base there. Some month passed since these events, but recently, a new race appeared. The Fel Orcs questioned some of them. They are called The Gangrins and come to look for help against their enemies.
-Mission 1 : The gangrins...
Loading Screen : A day,while Simucho and his group are patrolling in a forest...
Cinematic :
Simucho say "Nothing to indicate here!
Let's continue the patrol!"
He and his group start moving.Suddenly, he stops and then a portal opened.A group of Gangrins came throught it.
"Who are you?
What you summits here?" says Simucho
One of the Gangrins say "We call ourselves the Gangrins.Our enemy has taken control of our home planet and we have fleed through this portal."
"Hmmm...First you must see master Illidan.He will decide if you can live here or no..." Says Simucho
Then the cinematic stop and first mission begin...
Undeads
The Tirisfal Glades is surrounded by the Scourge. The servants of Sylvanas make all their possible to stop them. But the Scourge is too strong!
While, for the first time, Sylvanas was going to give up, Illidan suggested her becoming allied against the Lich King
Check Back later
Humans
The humans are recovering from the last undead attack.There was no sign of the Scourge these last months.New cities are being build by the humans.While he patrolled in the forest,Aon,one of the royals soldiers, stumbled over something : It was a door.It was hidden by brambles.
Bitter some efforts to loosen these brambles, he opened the door and found a passage. Inside he found a book and a sword which would have belonged to a paladin.
Check Back later
Night Elves
The night elves want at all costs to return Cenarius to the life, a group of druids it is returned that it was possible with the horn of Cenarius. But the Scourge came to attack the night elves. The night elves fought up to the death. Finally, the Scourge seized the horn.
Check Back later
Orcs
Undecided
Check Back later
Blood Elves
The Blood Elves, accompanied by the forsaken advances on Northrend. But arrived there, they realize that the Night elves and the Humans occupy the area...
Check Back later
Team :
Zar (Me) : Unit creator/Cinematic Maker/Terrainer but not too much/Story Concepter.
Units :
Blood Elves :
Units :
Worker
Health : 220
Mana : 0
Armor : O (Unarmored)
Damage : 6
Damage Type : Normal
Attack Speed : 3
Range : 100
Move Speed : 190
Trained at : Temple of Magic,Arcane Sanctum and Arcane Keep
Abilities : Harvest Lumber and Gold
Upgrades Used : Improved Lumber Harvesting
Upgrades Availables :N/A
Description : Basic worker unit. Can build structures, and Repair.
Image :
16k9cw8.jpg
Swordman
Health : 375
Mana : 0
Armor : 3 (Heavy)
Damage : 13
Damage Type : Normal
Attack Speed : 1.25
Range : 100
Move Speed : 275
Trained at : Blood Elven Barrack
Abilities :-Defensive Position :Reduce speed by 50% but increases armor by 6.
-Block : 20% chance to block an incoming attack
Upgrades Used : Iron Sword,Iron Armor and Defensive Position
Upgrades Availables : N/A
Description : Versatile foot soldier. Can learn the Defensive Position ability.
Image :
1zwdax2.jpg

Heroes :
Spell Breaker
Health : 100
Mana : 100
Armor : 0 (Hero)
Damage : 0
Damage Type : Hero
Attack Speed : 2.13
Range : 600
Move Speed : 275
Trained at : Altar of the Arcane
Abilities :-Mana Leech : Drain Mana
-Magic Shield : Make all nearby units immune to magic
-Arcane Missile : The Arcane Mage launch 5 Missiles at nearby units.If the unit has mana,it will conbust and deal bonus damage equal to the lost mana.
Upgrades Used : N/A
Upgrades Availables : N/A
Description : Mystical Hero, adept at Fighting spellcasters units. Can learn Mana Leech,Arcane Missiles,Magic Shield and (Undecided).
34ytyj5.jpg
It is everything at the moment. Every days I would make updates.
Any help is welcome what means that I recruite whoever.If you want to join my team just send me a PM.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hows your progress?

You have a number of grammar errors.

The story seems simple - Pit Lord kicks Illidan out of Outland, everybody wants to kill the Lich King.

Maybe your not revealing something - but your story needs depth.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this thread layout EXTREMLY like mine? I mean the check back later thing, the order of the campaigns at the top, then the campaigns. Well anyway good luck on this, I hope it doesn't crash and burn like the last guys (forgot his name but it was about Dark Elves and Fel Orcs).

Also for the Orc campaign how about they find a way to defeat the Gangrins but cannot do it without Illidans help, and seeing how the Gangrins are allies with Illidan, you have to embark a quest to persuade Illidan into leaving the Gangrins. Dunno just an idea.

wc3shady

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this thread layout EXTREMLY like mine? I mean the check back later thing, the order of the campaigns at the top, then the campaigns. Well anyway good luck on this, I hope it doesn't crash and burn like the last guys (forgot his name but it was about Dark Elves and Fel Orcs).

The thing is, I don't like this guys layout. And I think the guys name was sinato or sireto or something.

Anyways, let me help you out.

the Fel Orcs
Are these Fel Orcs Illidan's Fel Orcs? Because at this point in time they are the only ones that exist.

Anyways here is my idea - they are Illidan's Fel Orcs, and the Pit Lord hasn't arrived in Outland yet.

So the Fel Orcs - they dominate the region known as the Hellfire Peninsula, and are Illidan's trusted protectors of the Dark Portal that resides there.

On one day a mysterious new species of intelligent humanoids arrive on the Hellfire Peninsula, through a warp tunnel.

The Fel Orcs capture them, and interrogate them - and this is what they figure out. These beings are Gangrins, and they say they come from Draenor. Now Illidan and Fel Orcs believe their domain - Outland - is all that remains of Draenor. So, it turns out that more of Draenor is left. But what troubles the Fel Orcs is that the Gangrins left to Outland because their empire was being destroyed by the Burning Legion. At the thought of the Burning Legion following them, the Fel Orcs continue to destroy the Gangrin population.

Sometime soon, Illidan's apprentice - Incubus, a Blood Elf Demon Hunter - is sent to check on the status of Hellfire Peninsula. After discovering the Gangrin's warp tunnel they came through, Incubus is furious. He warns Illidan, who is fascinated by the magic and speaks to the Chieftain of the Gangrin on Outland - Tork'kon - who he settles a truce with. Then, Illidan offers Tork'kon the Tusk of Magtheridon - a Pit Lord, to show that they are both enemies of the Burning Legion. Upon making amends, the Gangrin live in Shadowmoon Valley near Illidan. When confronted by the Illidari - the Ruling Council of Outland - Illidan explains that the warp tunnels the Gangrin opened are amazing mixes of arcane and fel energies, and that the Burning Legion could enter Outland through them. Illidan sends Incubus to the Gangrin, who agree to helping him close the warp tunnel.

However during the closing of the warp tunnel, something goes wrong. While Incubus and the Gangrin are closing the portal, Incubus feels the energies within him - and succumbs to it. By attempting to harness the energies, Incubus vastly enlarges the portal - and demons come spewing through. The demons slay many Gangrin and Fel Orcs, and Tork'kon dies. The Burning Legion sets up a foothold in Hellfire Peninsula, lead by the Pit Lord Doth'roggan. Illidan is furious at Incubus, and only because Incubus is his apprentice, Illidan exiles him instead of killing him. The Gangrin seek to avenge the death of Tork'kon, and his son Vetan becomes Chieftain. Vetan initiates the Gangrin as part of the Illidari Army and they seek to drive the Burning Legion out. Here the first campaign ends.

That took way longer than I expected. Want more? Just tell me.

Sid

Reaction score
Haha... Maybe he got inspired by the thread you made...

Anyways, I shall drop by your thread again... I have seen it, but there's something there tell me I should check it out again.

Zar

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a little changed the campaign and I fixed some problem of grammar. If you want to join my team to help me, send me a message.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Why does the Lich King have to die? He just became the Lich King again. Good Luck anyways and your story does need to be explained more.

wc3shady

Reaction score
After the defeat of Manorroth, the Fel Orcs joined the army of Illidan. They live in Shadowmoon Valley and built their new base there. Some month passed since these events, but recently, a new race appeared. The Fel Orcs questioned some of them. They are called The Gangrins and come to look for help against their enemies.

It's Magtheridan who died in Outland, not Mannoroth.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I like people who wanna continue wc3 so here's some rep for you :thup:

although there are already some wc4s around here having one more wont harm :p

good luck

Zar

Reaction score
Thank you Dinowc.
Im currently looking for help.
If you know terraining/JASSing/Modelling or anything other and you want to join just send me a PM.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
I still stand by my statement that this is nearly identical to my layout :p

No matter, it's looking good, keep up the good work.

captainrads

Reaction score
I still stand by my statement that this is nearly identical to my layout :p

No matter, it's looking good, keep up the good work.
I knew it seemed familiar...you know other than the whole Warcraft 4 part of it. I guess we can't have too many Warcraft 4's...

I'm available for unit ideas if you need them.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
I swear to god, the next wc4 I see I'm going to bump every wc4 thread there is. Should fill up the first 2 pages = )

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
OT: Windex, I saw your resources getting disapproved as you ripped off something?

Not sure if I am right but did you even give credits? Saw lots of neg repping on u at WC3C.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
this does look ALOT like kingbdogz's WC4, and i disagree. You can have too many WC4 as there can only be a 4th and i see kingbdogz's has actually picked up more than this. But continue it, nothing can improve if it dosn't have competiton no matter how small it is.

Good luck.

captainrads

Reaction score
Alright, Fel Orc unit ideas:
Fel Orc Axemaster: Heavy melee unit, has the Wound ability, causing enemies attacked by the Axemaster to slowly lose hitpoints.
Fel Rider: Medium melee unit, a fel orc riding a fel hound, has a feedback ability.

You could add a Red Drake with them too, it sorta fits with fel orcs.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
OT: Windex, I saw your resources getting disapproved as you ripped off something?

Not sure if I am right but did you even give credits? Saw lots of neg repping on u at WC3C.

No, they're fucking idiots there. I proved several times to them (several on hive, too) that I created the models and the textures were used with the authors permission (In that case, frictional)

Yet they still said I stole the models from a game (Funny how I remember making every single one in maya, very strange indeed) and the textures.
The textures from the pack belong to Frictional Games - which gave me permission to use them if I credited them, which I did.

It left a bad taste in my mouth, especially with Hive that I refuse to make another model-pack on the same scale.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Well, you need some sort of a letter to prove that you are not ripping it off. Imagine you are the moderator, you wouldn't know whether the uploader actually gave credits of or some sort as he cannot read your mind.

I'll seen one that had a letter of some sort and then it was approved.

If you still want to reply or have question lets take it to PM, we are going too OT.

Zar

Reaction score
Alright, Fel Orc unit ideas:
Fel Orc Axemaster: Heavy melee unit, has the Wound ability, causing enemies attacked by the Axemaster to slowly lose hitpoints.
Fel Rider: Medium melee unit, a fel orc riding a fel hound, has a feedback ability.

You could add a Red Drake with them too, it sorta fits with fel orcs.
I like the ideas.The Axemaster could have a "axestorm" too or counter attack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.