Warcraft terrain forum

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't spend much time in the WE Forum so my question to you is, would there be content to fill it up with?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
We try not to make incredibly specific subforums, because this tends to reduce the overall activity of the forum. It's kind of like a divide and conquer sort of thing - gotta keep everything together to maximize the activity of the forums. So, as long as it fits under Warcraft 3 World Editor (which it does), we don't need a new subforum for it.

U are a noob

Reaction score
We try not to make incredibly specific subforums, because this tends to reduce the overall activity of the forum. It's kind of like a divide and conquer sort of thing - gotta keep everything together to maximize the activity of the forums. So, as long as it fits under Warcraft 3 World Editor (which it does), we don't need a new subforum for it.

Yes of-course. But I think almost all wc3 sites are based around "Triggering" and
"Terraining". It would probably be pretty active. Thats just my 2 cents. But for
now the best spot for terrain is here.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
It might be pretty active, but the other issue is that it would take away activity from the regular World Editor Forum.

U are a noob

Reaction score
It might be pretty active, but the other issue is that it would take away activity from the regular World Editor Forum.

I would think it would add more activity to the forums because mostly all the Terraining has been done in request threads and PM. Perhaps a Sub-forum is not necessarily needed but a sticky of resource of members would be nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.