Warcraft with ragdolls

risen_jihad

Reaction score
It really isn't neccesary, really. I mean, once the bodies die, there really is much done with them, other than undead harvesting corpses.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
and since there are no "knockback" type of spells in wc3 the corpses would just collapse on the spot no matter what

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
theres custom spells... it would be cool though if one person had to go and kill everyone and once they got killed they were revived (normally) but you would recieve they're ragdoll and make them attack whoever you wanted... cool idea... but unless captured well then it would die... quickly

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i think Warcraft spells could improve if they cuased a ragdoll effect. If there was something similar to Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth then that would be really cool. In LotR theres a spell that cuases a huge explosion and everything that is hit goes flying. And when certain people attack smaller people, they fall, fly, or push back. I think Warcraft is fine the wy it is accually, just if they had a few effects like that then it would be pretty cool.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.