WIP WC3 - Dragonball Z Campaign

R

robot-dude

Hello,

I've been thinking off publishing this map and the progress for a week or so and well here it is.

What inspired me :

Well i was playing Dragonball Z Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 2, and then i wondered what if i started to create my own map of this on Wc3, then i started to think about the map size, the models, the moves, the icons the triggers, and the terrain. Finally i have started to work on collecting up every single dbz model / dbz icon. So far I am at this state (Progress is out bottom) I have posted a topic on creating a trigger for a Transformation trigger, and so far i am thinking using the clicking a spell to transform and problem later on in the updates I'll change to the commands.

Areas Able in Campaign :
Hell
Heaven
Namek
Snake Way
New Tusfu Planet
New Planet Vegeta
Earth
King Kai's Planet
Inside Buu
Supreme Kai's Planet
Babidi's Space Ship
Look Out
Gravity Chamber
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Frieza's Space Ship
And More

People Working on Map.

RED-BARON - Trigger / Overall Terrian / Object Editor / Skins / Images / Site Admin/Model Maker
EvilCrizpy - Model Creator
Robot-Dude - Terrianer / Trigger / Objecter Editor / Sound Editor / Model Editor
Z-Man - Model Edit / Fixing
Valkemiere - Spell Creator

Warnning : These Models are Gathered From Sites i found. (If You Know who created or ripped from post here *When First Release has been posted*

Model Thanks :
Reskinned Thanks too - My Team
Goku/Vegeta/Trunks/Piccolo/Aura/Shenron/Gohan - Thanks for Hexenlord team for ripping from "ESF"
Lookout Tower's - Thanks "wCBranItly0692" For Ripping From ESF
Cell - Thanks for "dbztributeultra Team" for ripping from ESF
Kame House - Thank you "wCBranItly0692"

Spells/Systems Thanks :
Wc3 - WoW save system - Wc3 - WoW team (Craka_J for allowing me)

http://www.freewebs.com/wc3-dbzorpg
http://www.wc3-dbz.tk
http://WC3-DBZFORUM.TK
If you wish to contact me :
Ways : You can contact me by :
HiveWorkShop PM
Wc3campaigns PM
TheHelper PM

Progress: (Campaign)
Models : 50%/100%
Terrian : 50%/100%
Triggers : 10%/100%
Icons : 60%/100%
Sounds : 10%/100%
In Total : 27%/100%

Campaign Map Size - 18.6mb

Progress: (ORPG)

Wont to Help out ? Do Your Part For the Map ?

If you Have Some Dragon Ball Z Models for Wc3 or wish to make some Contact me Or Post here.

Downloads
Test Release - DBZ Campaign Beta Test 1 (Coming Soon)

Trailers:
YouTube - Wc3 - Dragonball Z Campaign Trailer 2

ScreenShots:

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1990/lookout2wz7.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7353/lookoutvd5.jpg

Playable Units : (Campaign)
Player 1 - Saga Selected.

DBZ Real Map
Map_of_dragonball_z_2.jpg

Wc3 DBZ Campaign Map
worldmapupdate2di3.jpg

(This map is the DBZ Campaign Version)

--------------------
29 January 2008

Here's a Screenshot of all our models.
models.jpg

28 January 2008

New Models:
Super Android 13 - Updated
Teen Gohan - Normal/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2
Mystic Gohan
Krillin - Updated Head

25 January 2008

We have obtained a new Spell "Renzoku Energy Dan"(Thanks To Valkemiere), and our site has been going through some new updates, and hopefully i will have a flash intro on first page. Back To the Campaign new models are starting to show up in the campaign, and terrain will be updating lot over the couple of weeks hopefully. We are also trying to find a suitable banner for first page on site, and a banner for forum.

Here's What i've came up with

bannerkl9.png

20 January 2008

WestCity has been updated new road tile model set thanks to ".KC" for providing them, and max level set to "10,000", and also STR/AGI/INT/MANA have been renamed.

19 January 2008

ORPG Has been paused untill we finish Campaign, and when we sort our selfs out.

03 January 2008

New Models, and Old Area's Updated, Working Game Caches, and Wc3 - WoW Style Save System being added.

31 December 2007

New Trailer has been hosted on youtube, and new area's have been updated.
The Trailer doesn't show much or that good detail but i will release a better trailer later on when the game increases.
Link -1- Wc3 Dbz -> Actual Gameplay
Link -2- YouTube - Wc3-Dragonball Z Campaign Trailer 1

Trailer 2 - Link 1 - YouTube - Wc3 - Dragonball Z Campaign Trailer 2

17 December 2007

Earthv2.w3x map is being updated, and i will be showing pictures of king kai planet soon.
New Model:
King Kai House & Barn From PS2 Game.

Bran New Models:

newmodelshc5.png

13 December 2007

Fixed Campaign so hopefully a beta release will be coming soon.

06 October 2007

Robot-Dude has Fixed up Lookout, and added "X10 Kamehameha, Big Bang Kamehameha"

3-5 October 2007

Map layout got a bit solved out, new models added to campaign version, many more real looking DBZ places. Z-Man been working on animating a Roshi model we found. RED-BARON found a sky system for our snakeway. Valkemiere have outdone himself making some realy nice spells for us. RED-BARON made the before mentioned mvoie clip to youtube, but well it got to big, so he have to remake it now. Robot-Dude will get the map this friday. We also had some other discussions in the team about the map, which still havent ended. Too get more information about whats is actualy going on, do visit our "new" forums.

30 September 2007

New added triggers, and updated Lookout, Updated Crash Site, Updated Namek, new Hell, Updated different parts of heaven (Snakeway still be worked on).

Robot-Dude Will continue the project this friday.

29 September 2007

RED-BARON worked on the b-net version, and made some changes, then he is also going to upload a youtube movie to our site, so that you can see our map in action. That would be from the campaign map.

28 September 2007

Big Bang Kamehameha, and Body Exchange for "Captain Ginyu".

26 September 2007

New Areas have been done. Too check out new areas go to
Also The lookout Has been updated !!!

http://www.freewebs.com/wc3-dbzorpg/pictures.htm

25 September 2007

We have added a new Spell "Destructo Disc", Thank you for the spell "valkemiere".
Also Namek and Heaven map are being updated.

23 September 2007

We also discussed a new plot, so we would like to hear your opinion, so please write it in the forums. RED-BARON is taken over the main project for the b-net version. Maybe changing the gameplay a bit. Updated the new site a bit.

19 September 2007

New Site, and new Forum has been released !!!
www.freewebs.com/wc3-dbzorpg
www.wc3-dbz.tk

18 September 2007

I've been gathering models, and i've obtained a "Kid Gohan" in .3ds format the sad thing is it has no animations and i can't open it with out me getting milkshape (buying) or finding Gmax (Trail) for mothers laptop.

11 September 2007

Hey I'm back I can only use the laptop if... I walk to my dad's and back thats like a hour each way there, and back.

4 September 2007

We got a new teammate Z-Man, Welcome! The map progress is slowed down at the moment due to the fact that Robot-Dude (me) lost his acces to pc / laptop. But we aint dead! At the moment we got a fixed version of Baba (need some tweaks still), nappa and Cell Junior is in the making. Also Bebi first form and friza in her "car" is coming. Map it self got some minor updates yesterday by RED-BARON. I am also going to fix the saga's made by Robot-Dude course they still have problems. Site also got an update, so you can now hear DBZ music while reading this and when entering the site. Also some new screenshots should be up. Thats all for now.

30 Augest 2007

Ok i know you've all been waiting ages but I've been banned on computer & Laptop for not getting into college so red-baron will be taking over the project till i get a job. . .

I'm sorry about this (Parents are Satan Lovers *I believe*)

But check out site for new updates from red-baron.

25 Augest 2007

We been updating the maps and triggers again and Robot-Dude and RED-BARON is working on the campaign menu for dbz campaign.

18 Augest 2007

I've Been Re Modeling The "Gogeta" Model to create SSJ4 Vegeta, and i have also re skinned the SSJ4 Goku i did ages ago, and also I've been still trying to fix the Leaks in the Saga's, and i have also added a Scouter Attachment Model to the "Scouter Item" But since some of our models don't have attachment points you will not see them on most of the models.
ssj4gokuvegetami7.png

12 Augest 2007

Ok, and since this hasent been updated in ages since i havent been able to work on map due to Viruses and problems with laptop just fixed that the other day and i just been remodeling Raddits/Goku to create Turles, and now i am just changing the textures so it be like the proper turles.

And Got a new Kamehameha Spell thanks to "valkemiere"

and also i'll be also be adding some more spells to our maps this friday.

05 Augest 2007

I've finally, and hopefully fixed the leaking saiyan saga trigger, and i am adding 3 Spell Books. to Campaign and ORPG. Spell Books Buff's&Effects/Transformations(Includes Fusions)/Abilites.

And if you wish to Test Out our map (Campaign) Pm me, and tell me your reasons, and i will see if you are worthy of the ultimate game :p.

The test release is just to test a few things out. (Spell Book/Saiyan Saga)

For those who obtain the chance to test it. Must Not Host this on Epicwar or send it to any other people :p. And i'll Tell you a few Beta Testing Codes to help u faster whilst testing it. (Such as a little chat cmd to move around the map fast.) *Also u must play this by in wc3: TFT in Single Player.

05 Augest 2007

Bran New News Everyone!!! I have finally fixed "Saiyan SAGA!!!" i have made it "MUI" hopefully, and also i've been fixing the kamehameha spell :p i noticed if i have the same trigger for different transformations or people it will mess up so i am thinking of moving kamehameha and stuff like that into another trigger folder to save time :) so have fun every one :p

I might release a Public test release but Not many spells yet. So hang on.

1 Augest 2007

I have added The following spells to Campaign. Kamehameha/Super KamehameHa.

The spells are not that good. I need to get better one's.

30 July 2007

I have been adding new hero's/units/models/icons to the campaign soon i will be starting to create the namek/supreme kai's/Hell/Snake Way/King Kai's Planet/New Planet Vegeta/New Tusfu Planet, and More Planet maps.

29 July 2007

For those who are thinking why are they not creating a ORPG now but we are. We have decided to create a campaign so we can add all those models/icons and spells. The ORPG will be released as a tribute/Trailer to the campaign. But it will not contain that many models.

And we will try and add a Save System into the campaign kinda like the Wc3 : WoW save system.

I will be scanning up a namek map and be sending it to red-baron and i also will be trying to contain some more models for our campaign.

28 July 2007

I have came to a end and i've decided what RED-Baron was talking about turning this into a campaign, and now this is now going to be called DBZ Campaign, and you will still be able to get screat char's and that all, and this time you will have sounds/better models/better spells/better terrain/More Hero's, units, and that also means more screat hero's.

27 July 2007

We have been running into problem due to the size of the map if we keep running into problems we will be changing the map into a campaign.

22 July 2007

3 Days to my birthday woohey, and I have just completed Saiyan Saga.
Still no spells, and i need to add more saga's.... I am reading up on protecting and file resizing on another site. So hopefully our map will be done and ready in a months time.

21 July 2007
I have decided to remove a few new models to decrease map size.

21 july 2007

Bran New Char PreView of our hero's so far.
Click me

21 july 2007

just obtained loads of new models following
Raddits / ss3 goku / SS Trunks / SS Aura
Oozaru / new vegeta model / Metal Cooler /

I am going to get a new Saibamen model soon.

20 July 2007
Terrain has been updated allot I've imported 4 new models into map, and we also have been working on saga's the saga's triggers i did froze the game so i'll be reading up on creating missions.

also RED BARON felt the erg to add cheats in the test release for us to play on online with each other kinda funny with instant transmission for everyone. Played hide and go seek.

15 July 2007
Models Update... k RED BARON re skinned and re wrapped piccolo to create tien it looks awesome he sent me the model to remove 2 things (Ears, Entenners)

So you'll be able to play ur favourite Z fighters with their proper model's.
tienscreenshotbz5.png

15 July 2007
Updated alot of terrain i've created Hyperbolic Chamber, I've fixed the SS Transformation, and fixed Goku's selection System. I need to do the same with the others or RED BARON can do that when he receives the map.

New Map Pic:
mapiq4.png

13 July 2007
Ingame Pictures - I have just recived the map from red baron to day and i changed where the saiyan crash is, and added island, added waterfall for supreme kai planet, added Northern Capital.

13 July 2007

Robot-Dude is working on the city's in the dbz world, trying to create them in map. Also transformation triggers, most of them should be done.

And more....

12 July 2007

Terrain Worked on, together with pics from real DBZ world, so they would look similar. Triggers for transformations is being added tomorrow. MapperforLife is working on some models. And RED-BARON is trying to make Tien. More sagas also plotted down. And Supreme Kai's Planet is made.

11 July 2007
Me and RED BARON have decided to change a few things you will only have the right to save your character if you have unlocked one of the hidden chars.

11 July 2007
We are having 17 Sagas all Together, and so far i've writen up 7 saga's the following sagas will not be put in.

Dr Wheelo
Final Battle
The Story of trunks
Freiza Saga
Bio Broly

and we also have a site up and running. Website : http://www.freewebs.com/dbzorpg/index.htm

9 July 2007
New screen shots of new areas will be posted when RED BARON sends me some screen shots.

Saga's Script Being Worked on i am typing up the sagas and how they go. Because this map wont be like the TV Shows its based of the PS2 Games.

Also I've obtained a Saiyan Pod, I was trying hard to obtain omega shenron and Super 13 but i can't lets say its too hard to get the animations right.

9 July 2007
At this rate of map size going up i am deciding on cutting down on models and make do what models i have. and remove a few unwonted icons i will not be adding sounds to this game, if battle.net increases it from 4mb to 5mb or 6mb allowed to host then I will add sounds and more models and icons and HD terrain.

9 July 2007
Completed New Terrain adding in features towns and areas getting a few more models and trying to cut down on models. and new images ^^.
New map view Updated
dbzmapju3.png

7 July 2007
Re-done the Terrain updateing models triggers, also i am changing and adding new villains to fight.
dbzmapvs6.png

2 July 2007
Mapperforlife is working on GT Vegeta models, I've been gathering triggers, systems ready for this Saturday coming up so i can start to get the triggers ready, also I've been plotting the new map for the later on version.

Also We will be publishing a Spare Map For namek which has no link to the Dragonball Z ORPG map. Because its just for the Freaza Saga and Cooler Movie bits thats all. (This one wont be a save game, and your units will be already choosen.

1 July 2007
Finally got Vegito and super vegito model Has taken me ages to get the right texture for it. look at screen shots to see it in model viewer

30 June 2007
Loading Screen Created for our ORPG, and now i am importing models and creating units whilst working on the terraun and the map. But still no good models for the following Radditz/nappa/frieza/king cold/saiberman/videl/mr. satan/Shenlong/Popo/Uub/Majuub.

30 June 2007
Map been worked on.
Screenshots coming being posted on update.

29 June 2007
We have been trying to compress our sounds so they will take less then 30kb we have gathered a few with 21kb here is a image.

Contains in name.
D-CD- = after
No D-CD- = before
compresslq6.png

28 June 2007
We have been updating some more files ready for the map we have just created a Majuub Icon for the Uub transformation, and also we are still working on ssj4 Vegeta, and hopefully by saturday we will have the proper Vegetto model they used in dbz tribute ultra 9.3.

27 June 2007
Well i've been recording a few voice clips from some episodes and I'll post a few on here For you too listen to so you know what kind of sounds u will expect in the game.

27 June 2007
Hello, we've been talking it over me and MapperForLife and we have came to a end we will be adding a event which will happen like this : If anyone who controls Vegeta/Goku will be moved to the tournament when all Saga's have been completed and will be changed into Vegeta Jr/Goku Jr and the winner will have a chance to wish for a Hidden Char, the character will be from dragon ball - z - gt - AF.

And also We have all 7 Star Dragon balls ready for the map which will open up a Custom Dialog for that person and he/she will be able too choose from
New Char - Power - Item.

26 June 2007
New Screen shots coming soon, If you have the Following Sounds please post, : ssj2aura / ssj3aura / ssj4aura / Oozaru / Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 Sound Intro / Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Sound Intro.

26 June 2007
I've obtained some new models for the map.
Models - lookout / Kame House / 7 Dragon ball Z / M Vegeta / SS4 Goku.

I've Obtained a few Sounds for Special effects
Sounds - ssj aura / aura / scouter / kaioken x1 / kaioken x3 / kaioken x10 /

25 June 2007
Got 2 Pieces of paper all sketched and plotted down DBZ Earth & Namek with all sagas and chars ready too be designed this Saturday.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
The terrain looks pretty small
And how did you go from 31 december 2007 to 3 january 2007? :p

GL with this map though, seems interesting

R

robot-dude

The Terrain is pose to be small to decrease size of campaign.

plus its 256x256 for just earth.

And yeah i mostly had a to much to drink some days whilst updating stuff.

XD

R

Reapper

I know its off topic but can u tell me is there a way to play DBZ budokai on PC?

R

Reapper

Whats emulator is the best PSX2 or something like that..? srry for off thread chat.

R

robot-dude

PS2 Emulators lagg like hell on PC's unless you find a decent one.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Still need help? I'm willing to help out with anything you want :p.

Da_Assassin

Reaction score
i just wanted to ask for some of the models u r using...cuz i was considering makin a map that has DBZ chars incorparated in it...
Im not entirely sure if i can request here...but if u could tell me...plz and ty.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Have you noticed that having emulators are ILLEGAL?
Well not the emulator itself but the ROMs needed to play with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.