WC3 Viewer Crashing

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Don't you know the cause of teh problem?

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Lol was this post to release frustration or to get help? If to get help, please give us something to work off, what are you trying to do when it crashes, alot of the programmes made by people are easily angered and they will crash easily, you just have to get the specifications of what you're doing right.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Hahaha i know i know :p umm it's when i try opening a file. That's when it happens it just..poofs like my WE did before when it had a corrupted skin on it. Crashes to desktop =]. idk why, it only does it sometimes. not all the time.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
The MPQs tend to mess up, my WoW MPQ messes up badly, i would alt tab out, then the terrain would disapear generating terrible LAG!

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
well actually it's the model. the blood magus model will crash it while i'm looking for a skin idk why. Speaking of which how do you look at a model with a skin on it?

a j j bones

Reaction score
its probably the model ur tryin to look at cause mine was doing crashing too but i tried a different model and it worked fine, try a different one and tell me if it works then

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
well actually it's the model. the blood magus model will crash it while i'm looking for a skin idk why. Speaking of which how do you look at a model with a skin on it?

Send me your model? I'll see if I can open it and if I can't i'll try find out what's wrong with it.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
OMG AGH...yes it's the blood magus model v.v ARGH...the awesome skin iwanted , corrupted alpha channel, the model i need for an awesome skin fireEffect gave me alpha channel is corrupted. is there any alpha channel that isn't corrupted?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.