What is the best attachment system?

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
PUI is standalone and is dedicated to unit attachment while ABC is a storage system for various handle types, both are user-friendly. CSData on the otherhand is a simple and fast storage system that can be used for map systems, also remember that you can't publicly use CSData for unit attachment. If you're making a spell and need to attach things to timers then CSData would be sufficient, but if you're gonna need to attach to units then use PUI instead.

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
If I uderstand right the best are CSData and ABC+PUI

Probably I'll be using CSData

P.S. Soryy Cohadar :(

Ok here is an example of a bad conclusion.
The whole point of this thread was to learn people about unit attaching no matter what system they use.
Like I said purely educational.

So yes do please use any system if you feel like it, but do learn how to use it properly when it comes to unit attaching.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Ok here is an example of a bad conclusion.
The whole point of this thread was to learn people about unit attaching no matter what system they use.
Like I said purely educational.

I thought this thread was about someone asking what the best attaching methods are, not about unit attachment... Maybe you are thinking of a different thread (say... Your competition thread?). It looks as though Matrix has looked at all the information available to him in the thread and made a judgment on which system he may prefer, therefore that is probably the basis of his statement that you called a "bad conclusion".

Then again i may be mistaken.

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
I confused the threads...

Well I professionally don't believe there is one best attachment system,
but when you want to know if system is good just check if I made it...

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
but when you want to know if system is good just check if I made it...

Hahaha, well put. To be honest though, when i am asked about user friendly and well made systems, your name does come to mind first. :)

I am still an ABC user, because when it gets right down to it, for what i do, which is basically only making spells and such, speed is not an issue, its more safety and reliability that gets my attention, plus when i need speed i got for TT.

But to get back on topic, i'm with Cohadar, there is no "best" attachment system, it all comes down to what your preferences are. I stated my preferences above, and so far they haven't failed me at all.

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Personally I stick to all of Cohadar's systems because they're user friendly. Easy to use, implement and such. And I've got no problems at all so far. And that so far is a really long time.

And really there is no best attachment system. It's all about your preference.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.