What just happened with the rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I was on like no longer than 1 hour ago, just checking up on a few things. Then when i came back on just then it seemed as though a few members got a rise in rep. Don't get me wrong im not upset or questioning the reasoning behind it. But is it just me or did something happen. I noticed one person boosted up to +50 rep in like half a dozen posts.

duyen

Reaction score
Are you referring to me?

I recently just got 6 bars.

___

And when it says your rep it dosen't give the exact number.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I didnt realise you had gotten another bar, but good for you :).

Actually, i found myself on about the 9th page. and i noticed that the accounts infront and behind me drastically changed. One that was a bit behind me is now infront and hes not even on...

Im confused lol.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
They don't need to be online to get rep for something they did before.

Like anman said, it doesn't show the exact amount. But it shorts by exact amount I think.

Lots of people get boots when they are almost at 100 to get them at\above 100 though. Its not a bug.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
They don't need to be online to get rep for something they did before.

Like anman said, it doesn't show the exact amount. But it shorts by exact amount I think.

Lots of people get boots when they are almost at 100 to get them at\above 100 though. Its not a bug.

Ahhh fair enough, explains why everyone around the 90+ mark all of a sudden boosted to over 100. Thanks for that.

I realised it doesnt show the exact amount. But i was pretty sure when i was looking i saw an account that had 75 rep that was right under me, which means it would be close to 100, and all of a sudden they are close to 150, lol.

But yeah thanks for clearing it up a bit. This rep thing confuses me at times. With the limits and stuff.

Anywho, plus rep to both of you. :)

*EDIT*

Yeah and Arman64 just gave another example of what i was confused about.

Daskunk

Reaction score
*EDIT*

Yeah and Arman64 just gave another example of what i was confused about.
For further clarification -- When you get 100 rep you become a special member. (Search if you don't know what it is.) Special members have to be set manually. So when they go along setting people at 100 rep to special members, they boost some people they think are ready and set them to special members.

duyen

Reaction score
For further clarification -- When you get 100 rep you become a special member. (Search if you don't know what it is.) Special members have to be set manually. So when they go along setting people at 100 rep to special members, they boost some people they think are ready and set them to special members.

I think he knows this due to the fact that he is a special member.

Daskunk

Reaction score
I think he knows this due to the fact that he is a special member.
You don't get a message saying you are one, if it happened just recently he could have no idea. Its not that blaring obvious what it does right away..

Anyways, he said he was confused so I told him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.