• Priest

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Warrior

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
So i've almost hit 70 (3.5 bars till i hit 70 to be exact) on my rogue and i wanted to start a new character after i hit 0, i wanna either heal or tank. but i'm not sure what i want to be...

so i'm trying to figure out what would be a good choice, i've narrowed it down to either

Druid
Paladin
Priest
Warrior

but i'm kinda looking at either pally or druid, because i'm not sure whther iw anna heal or tank and those two would allow me to switch if necessary

but anyway, what do you guys think?

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
lol

You want to tank?

You want to heal?

Well for both I would honestly say Druid.

HOWEVER!!!!!!

I personally would choose a Warlock (I know you never put that up there) for tanking. Now don't doubt me. With the mass AoE spells a lock has, not to mention the pet summons....with the life drains and the...you know what...JUST GO LOCK XD

O

Obsidian

I may be biased because I am a warlock already but... I would have to agree with Demonwrath. But given the choice of the 2 tanks you proposed I would have to ask, what do you prefer? If you want versatility then go for the Druid. If you just want to be HK I would go pally.
It depends on your preferences entirely

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
HK = HeroKill = Pallidan? = i owned with holy priest? = holy priest cant pvp = think ? = i killed (ret, holy and prot with my holy priest..) lol pallies cant HK... unless all the guys i vsed.. about 20 in total stink.. even though they are one of them was from the best guild on my server :rolleyes:

O

Obsidian

Duh

HK = HeroKill = Pallidan? = i owned with holy priest? = holy priest cant pvp = think ? = i killed (ret, holy and prot with my holy priest..) lol pallies cant HK... unless all the guys i vsed.. about 20 in total stink.. even though they are one of them was from the best guild on my server :rolleyes:

HK for hardcore... all classes have their advantages and disadvantages, please try and view this from an unbiased point of view, this is why I suggested paladin. Also learn how to spell, paladin. Also if a ret pally cant win against a holy priest he must be a noob! nothing can lose to a holy priest. :banghead:

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I would say druid? Why?

Priest - From what I heard you can either be healing or damaging, not both. In other words or only solo or only parties.

Warrior - I simply hate having several sets (one tanking, one damaging and possibly one to balance). Also I hate the rage system.

Paladin - I simply find this class dull, and it doesn't do anything well enough.

Druids - Now this is a cool class, you can DPS, tank and heal, and do them pretty well, and you could fit in most parties as well as soloing.

Just my 2 cents, I didn't play WoW in a while.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
>HK for hardcore

HK for HardCore?

sometimes, gamers make my soul die a little bit :(

O

Obsidian

>HK for hardcore

HK for HardCore?

sometimes, gamers make my soul die a little bit :(
Yes, HK for hardcore. Just because you're old doesn't mean that you need to insult the gaming community. This forum is for discussion of WoW classes, not gamers.

No other class has the ability to get out of danger instantly and heal to full health, Bubble and Lay On Hands are so valuable in combat that it cannot be overlooked. Plus druids while they can be handy dont have quite as many lifesaving abilities as paladins.

Must I reiterate?: Each class has its advantages and disadvantages and paladins aren't really that dull once you can play them

If you pick druid you can be all 4!
2 fly forms! nuff said

Touche`

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yea i think i'll go Druid, considering i have some experience in leather wearing an DPS, i can easily grind my way up, and i hit 70 a week ago btw... actually more then a week ago

[edit] oh wait no, nvm less then a week, hasn't even been a week yet >.<

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
>Yes, HK for hardcore. Just because you're old doesn't mean that you need to insult the gaming community. This forum is for discussion of WoW classes, not gamers.

Haha, thats cool that I came off as old. I'm actually 17 It was kind-of a joke, man, ya don't need to -rep me for kidding.
I do think, however, that there is room for criticism when logic makes me think that HC is a better abbreviation that HK

I have the same basic opinion about eaZy cheeZ and 1337 5P34K

*is not trying to start a flame war BTW*

ok, on topic: go druid, it might not matter as soon as the new expansion comes out (Death Knight FTW)

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
tis' funny that everyone thinks priests sucks, but when they battle one they die, and go cry, without realising that anyone who is a priest IS PRO. because noone goes priest because their so nooby that they dont wanna be able to use a challenging class, also anyone notice that they instantly aim for a priest in a pvp battle? o_O thats gotta mean sometin :rolleyes: and yes all classes have advantages and disadvantages.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
also anyone notice that they instantly aim for a priest in a pvp battle? o_O thats gotta mean sometin :rolleyes: and yes all classes have advantages and disadvantages.

That has nothing to do with the skill of the person playing it, it has to do with the fact they it's going to heal whoever they attack, if they don't kill it first. :rolleyes:

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Druids are an amazing class. I don't have one myself, but my brother's alt is a Druid.

They can DPS in cat, Tank in bear, and heal. You can choose your favorite out of classes, because cast is like a rogue, bear like a tank, and etc. etc.

BUT, paladins also make damn good healers from what I've seen. When I ask people, it's usually 50/50 if they would rather a Priest or a Paladin to heal.

Paladins can also level up easily with Retri spec, then goto Holy when they hit 70 or so.

But, I bet you already picked your character. Just my two cents, for the sake of having them. :)

Have a good one.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warlock.

Evil, Darkness, Corruption, Shadow... what more do you need? :)

Isn't in the choice? Bah! Try it.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
a bit offtopic but no need to -rep me for my first post obsidan. read the rules man :rolleyes:

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
a bit offtopic but no need to -rep me for my first post obsidan. read the rules man :rolleyes:

Please, there is a PM system. :p It somewhat defeats the point of what you are posting if you are stretching the rules yourself.

---

ANYWAYS, I think it would be best if Bartuc comes back with what he decided for his next character officially. He said he would probably be Druid, but I am interested in what he actually picked.

Perhaps I should make a poll on what you prefer... A Holy Pally as a healer, or a Holy Priest as a healer.

Have fun with your new character, whicher class it may be! :)

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i rolled druid, lol, but i' haven't done much on him, kinda focusing on getting gear for my rogue

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.