What Will Be Your First Mod?

Craka_J

Reaction score
We've had more than enough time to think of what our first mod will probably be when StarCraft 2 is released. So? What mod are you going to make first when StarCraft 2 is out?

I'm thinking I'm going to start on a SC2: L4D mod. Should be possible with the new engine and way better anyway.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
We've had more than enough time to think of what our first mod will probably be when StarCraft 2 is released. So? What mod are you going to make first when StarCraft 2 is out?

I'm thinking I'm going to start on a SC2: L4D mod. Should be possible with the new engine and way better anyway.

Hoping that the editor will be as good as it has been anticipated to be, I will make an "Expansion Pack" like mod (well not really a mod but you know, lots of melee maps). I will be making various new units with really cool mechanics that I hope is possible or at least easier to make then in the world editor. I also would like to make a mod/map where you can either choose sc2 Terran, Protoss or Zerg, or Vanilla Terran, Protoss, or Zerg. Or make a hybrid race. Hehe I got a lot of ideas up my sleeves.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Something with a physics system. But most likely a map that is more like mad balls (dodge ball) or roller coaster. I enjoy using the editor, but not as much games where hero's or army's fight. I mean balancing units and making spells is really not my thing. But i might give some sorta AI a shot.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
CaptDeath, In that case I'd rather play the map pleasure Nova. I have a thing for blue eyed blond chiks :p

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
I haven't thought of any map ideas yet but, I am going to probably use the editor as a template for practicing my c++ outside of visual studio. I guess its really scripting like Flash, but who knows what limitations or lackthereof the editor will have.

EDIT- To clarify me joking about the map from my previous post without breaking rules, its a map involving a figure of kerrigan made with resource crystals, and when you rub/stroked the right areas she would orgasm/moan and you would win the game. 0_o

I have no idea why i even remember it, I must have been like 12.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.