What's stuck in your head right now?

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Hollow sounding bass line from my own song "Plaster You" (Link at bottom of post).

Specifically this instrument / part: Hollow Bass

Something about its clunky rhythm and detuned nature sounds like an eargasm to me.

Checked out the other songs up above, all pretty decent - certainly better then having some awful song stuck in ones head. :p

KillerChi

Reaction score
Hollow sounding bass line from my own song "Plaster You" (Link at bottom of post).

Specifically this instrument / part: Hollow Bass

Something about its clunky rhythm and detuned nature sounds like an eargasm to me.

Checked out the other songs up above, all pretty decent - certainly better then having some awful song stuck in ones head. :p

I personally don't like Decibel that much, at least compared to other AC/DC songs like "Highway To Hell", "TNT", "Let There Be Rock", "It's A Long Way To The Top(If Ya Wanna Rock N Roll", and the entire Back In Black album.

Somebody other than me likes "Decibel"? That's nuts.(Okay, it's just the opening riff I like)

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
This song has been stuck in my head since the first time I heard it.

Tito El Bambino - Mi Cama Huele A Ti

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It changes from week to week... Ask Danny, she knows. She deals with me putting a song on repeat non-stop in the car for a week, only to have a new non-stop song the next week.

Right now, it's either "Hero" or "Monster" by Skillet, but I get the feeling the new song is going to be "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii

[YOUTUBE]GusLypfx7OQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Since I got a "Best of Thin Lizzy" compilation at the weekend all I've had in my head is "Out in the Fields" by Gary Moore and Phil Lynott. I've heard it loads of times before now but I never actually knew what it was called or who it was by.
[YOUTUBE]1BE1IiTZ3Og[/YOUTUBE]

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Though Thee Days Grace isn't a band I really like, the song "Riot" has been stuck in my head for quite a while.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Lump!

Lump sat alone in a boggy marsh, totally motionless except for her heart!

By Presidents of the united states of America

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.