Whats the best about TH.Net ?

Grozzy

Reaction score
I think it's how easy it is to navigate, and the nice admins and mods, the users who helps you no matter what your problem is.

I just love thehelper.net ;D

Whats your opinion ?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I like the layout as well, and the colors. I mostly stay for the topics, though.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I think it's how easy it is to navigate, and the nice admins and mods, the users who helps you no matter what your problem is.
Sure, sure....

Just a lot of people with common interests do it for me.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Pretty much what w/e said.
Plus the people here are intresting and give me some stuff to do/think about.
Oh and aslo its very useful when you really need help, which is the point of TheHelper.net :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
...and the nice admins and mods...

Ever hear of DRRtists, Seth, AceHeart, Rinpun, Whitesock, Conan, SD_Ryoko, SFilip, TheHelper, Emjlr3, Hobo218, if you have then you wouldn’t think so.

…Just kidding! For the most part *cough*Conan*cough*:p :p :p

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Ever hear of DRRtists, Seth, AceHeart, Rinpun, Whitesock, Conan, SD_Royoko, SFilip, TheHelper, Emjlr3, Hobo218, if you have then you wouldn’t think so.

…Just kidding! For the most part *cough*Conan*cough*:p :p :p
Who? Oh, you mean SD_Ryoko. :p

I like the use of vBulletin, and the relative size. Not too big, and not too small. On the smaller end of the spectrum, but meh.

The WE help is very good as well.

Tonks

Reaction score
In all honesty, the members of this forum pwn other forums. The mods and Admins were well chosen, and I hope they stay that way. In a lot of forums you get mods and even admins that abuse power or get an elitist attitude. We only have Seth :rolleyes: Just kidding?

Personally, I think one thing that really contributes to this forum is the layout and the color scheme. I hate those dark forums.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
In a lot of forums you get mods and even admins that abuse power or get an elitist attitude. We only have Seth :rolleyes: Just kidding?

Why kid? I know I'm better than you. I don't mind that you all have problems with that. I'm used to it. After all... I am... Damned amazing. Jees.

:rolleyes:

Nice mods and admins? ... I'm sorry, did I get demoted sometime in the past 24 hours or something?

Th.net... What's the best about it? Gah. Tough question.

I think I'm the best thing about it :cool: :shades: Yes, by the way. That is my final answer.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
The other friendly users <3!

I wouldn't say the Mods/Admins are always nice, but they're responsible and do their job well, and I respect that :)!

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
The admins' do there job well like Jindo said, another thing I like is the news articles on the home page. :D

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
I think that the Hulkster is the best thing to ever come outa TH, but that is just me

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, I like it because it's basic purpose: you need help, you get it. And then you help others. I also like it because of the variated forums and, finally, after being a member here for a while, the community :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.