What's Your Favorite Cpu Game??

Gman101112

Reaction score
I just want some people's opinions and maybe some people can get some ideas on some good CPU video games.

My favorite CPU video game is Warcraft 3
:D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
CPU? Everything out there that runs video games has a CPU.
CPU does not mean computer, if that's what you mean.

And this is in the wrong section.

Games
General Gaming. Any and all games discussion. Formerly the Online Games Forum there exists a large amount of Online Games content.

Anyway, my favorite computer game is Warcraft 3 aswell, it's really the only game that can hold my attention for more than 10 minutes anymore.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Of all the computer games I have played (Not many) I would say I like TFT the best...Because of all the possiblilities the WE has and because of the game it self being very fun.

I'm sure you'll get ppl saying that they like WC the best around these forums. Hopefully I'll like SC2 the best after I play it.

Gman101112

Reaction score
sc2 looks rlly good i think i might get that sc had horrible graphics but now that its going to be better with the better graphics

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Starcraft has awsome graphics for something that is 2D. I admire them becuase it seems like they put forth alot of dedication when it comes to making the teams and units. :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Warcraft 3 is the most played PC game by me.

Our LAN Parties around here can pretty much be called "Warcraft III Parties", thats all we ever play. :p

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Uhh...
I play America's Army mostly now, and that might be overcome by WolfTeam (a beta so that will be short lasted I guess), but other than those 2 it's Warcraft 3 ;)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
People
Command and Conquer 3's current world editor sucks.
They are remaking their world editor to be twice as good as warcraft 3's.
I don't know much about sounds but there going to have a built in model editor, from 3ds Max! :eek:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Got to be Warcraft 3 or WoW, Alltough I quitted WoW now, I think I had the most fun with it, but also the most boring one, all the grinding and leveling kills you.

But Warcraft 3 on the other hand is better on handling that, since there are so many maps you can play, and the world editor is just awesome, creating maps is good fun.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
The new CaC3 editor that kc mentioned sounds impressive...

My favorite game is probably BF2142 or WC3 TFT.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I was screwing around on the blizzard site
blizz.com/secrets
or warcraftfour
and it gives you a downlaod, some weird file which you can open with a text editor and its like instead of the error messqage on the browser it makes you dl an xml or something file that says it.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I played WC3 quite a bit but I stopped now since I want to play something different. I'm waiting for some good RPG. I have Two Thrones but it kicks me out of the game everytime I create a character with an error message.
Right now I'm looking for a game actually...

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
The Blizzard "edition" games, which I found very enjoyable:

Diablo II and it's expansion.
Warcraft II Gold Edition.
Warcraft III and it's expansion.
Starcraft (and hopefully SC II, I have put some money under my pillow).

IdSoftware:

Doom 2 und 3. Don't really know why, found Doom II more exiting and fun than it's sequel.
Wolfenstein 3D. Yeah, that's right. Those cold wintry days.

Also, Worms Armageddon was quite nice. So was Heroes of Might and Magic II and III.

And the list expands.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.