Where are stairs doodad?

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
I can't find the stairs doodad... Can you please tell me the name of the location it is (Black Cidital, Lorderon) and the other things please.

Choppa

Reaction score
I onced played a blizzard 1v1 melee map and it was kind of tropical and there were stairs, I'll try find them I guess.

Choppa

Reaction score
That's what I'm looking for lol.
All I can remember is that it was kind of templey and the cliff faces were straight and it was 2 player and uhh... Positions of players were top right and bottom left, and tavern in middle.

I found it! Yay

Map name = (2)ShrineOfTheAncients.w3x

Doodad = Ramp Naga Small

Sweetsacks!

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
You're sure it wasn't a ramp?

Edit: WAIT I FOUND IT! It's Sunken Ruins > Bridges/Ramps > Ramp Naga Small (Bottom, Left, Right, Top)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
NP. It just comes to show how unorganized blizzard made it :p I mean, it's not a ramp, they're stairs. XD

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Well ramp is the term used in the game for anything that can take you to a higher/lower altitude level.

And its like that in other games too.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I guess. But atleast name it "Stairs" somewhere. I mean who's gonna find "Stairs" when it's named Ramp Naga?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess. But atleast name it "Stairs" somewhere. I mean who's gonna find "Stairs" when it's named Ramp Naga?

i would. Its as Newbwc3 said, i would assume "ramp" is something used to make a unit higher, so i'd check that out first

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
else it isnt to hard to make your own stairs, just make an invisible ramp and use a doodad wich you level to make it look like stairs (using model rock chunks for example)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.