who banlists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yoshiii

high ping doesnt always mean he lags. and low ping doesnt always mean the player won't lag. at least, that is what happens to me alot. i check ping and see people with 50. oh nice i think and they are still lagging like hell.

i used a banlist a couple of days, especially for leavers. i really don't know why those people play. they join. game starts, and leave. pff that DESERVES a ban :mad:

A

Anteep

Damn DotA Damnit!

yeah, good life for a ****tard who joins game and leaves, and repeats, he must have a big life! Full of excitement! Zomg i think i'll have some fun today and join 'n leave for 10 hours non-stop! Huh!? Wanna join in!? Yeah and wat pisses me off is there's ****tards who join, download map (takes a bout 2 mins cuz big map) then leave - they're totaly retards to the extreme, and i wish banlist would auto-kick, and yes i would ban/kick peeps who cannot speak english, cuz if u cant, u cant use teamwork - and thats vital to the game and most games r in english and if u cant read english then ur ****** And Sud, you are a good person and ur views r right.

Point said.. phew

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
We should make Blizzard ban the banlist -- seriously, people pay to play this game; and if they can't play, well... you know what will happen...

lllidan

Reaction score
Duwenbasden said:
We should make Blizzard ban the banlist -- seriously, people pay to play this game; and if they can't play, well... you know what will happen...

That's just it, Blizzard doesnt care. You pay like what, 40 dollars? Yeah Warcraft 3 got them money when it first came out, but right now their primary focus and income is wow since there's so many ways to make money off of it.

K

Keggy

WastedSavior said:
My Personal Opinion: Using a banlist is like a nerd with a condom, whats the point? hes not gonna use it anyways, its an empty threat majority of the time, you'll nevre join this guys game again.. banlist is used in what? 5% of the games hosted? its not a big deal, ive been banlisted by alot of people for using techies suicide ability as offensive.. "thats cheating"
"its my ability"
i dont get why people complain about it, its easy to defeat techies anyways.. im rambling okay im done
Dude... what the hell

K

Keggy

Mainly we have lower aged veiws here by a "condem" Plus.. I dont like you -.- .. :p No hard feelins im off to making a map now and you can join... I better not get off the topic here ! :rolleyes: Anyways that personal opinion didnt really needed "condem" .. Try something else..

Be cool !
~Keggy :cool: -waiting and waiting to post again.. until this is actully here ..-

P.S : Im not trying to make enemys here ..

T

TotalGhost

Banlists are a serouse problem and should get kicked off if you use em .. Serously i hate it the hosts think they got so much power even without a banlist! They think they are GOD wtf? GOD? yeah right.. theres only 1 god around here ! :rolleyes:

Actully its in the rules no sexual posts blah blah in other words "condom" leads to sex...

However people should be more kinder and let people join more >.< why would you ban other countries? SO? there on useast that so offensive to you -fool- ?

this has been a post by TotalGhost

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
sorry for the trouble, i just dont see how it could possibley lead to a conversation about sex the way i used it.. but to each his own, if you see a way then ill just remove it :D

agreed, banlist can be useful, but the ways its applied for the most part, its just fueling peoples egos =/

T

TotalGhost

Agreed waste...say...i have to ask..wtf is going on in your avatar?!?!? i have to know i keep staring at it for hours!! lol :D
No hard feelins yer a cool guy.. :D

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
TotalGhost said:
Agreed waste...say...i have to ask..wtf is going on in your avatar?!?!? i have to know i keep staring at it for hours!! lol :D
No hard feelins yer a cool guy.. :D

dont worry about it, sometimes i get carried away with my rambling and dont second glance what i write, im not used to being around kids and having to watch what i say
they're 2 wolfs fighting, it had to be shrunk a bit to fit requirments, so its a little fast :)
no more off topicness :D

T

TotalGhost

k banlists need to DIE MUHHHAHAHAA
p.s i gave you a repuation.. your not so bad :)
oh and why are banlists like totally still here? Blizzard should get in on this! I mean they make good games but if people cant play well...they loose money!

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Im against Ban-list, like someone said, the cheats can be fixed easily. Yet some idiot makes the banlist for noob hosts to be like a God. I am for getting rid of the banlist completely.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Oh hell. Here we go again.

And everyone else who posts here, be careful what you say, becuase the mods/admin's don't want this to turn into one of TH infamous anti-dota arguments that somehow keep coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.