Why does this happen to my router page?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Most of the time when i want to go on my router configuration page this happens:
errorya.jpg

I think usually resetting the router fixes this temporarily, but its a pain in the ass; what can i do?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Which browser are you viewing it from?

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Firefox as well as internet explorer displayed the same thing basically, so its not a browser problem. :p
Weird though; around 30 minutes after i started the thread i randomly tried accessing the page, magically it worked.

Does anyone else ever experience this problem?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Meaning it is under traffic pressure and might not be able to serve your request because it is doing something.. You'll just have to wait until it finishes what it does like loading the internet or something.. or maybe your doing some streaming or downloading files..

It also means that your Router's processor may not be fast enough to do some multitasking..

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Meaning it is under traffic pressure and might not be able to serve your request because it is doing something.. You'll just have to wait until it finishes what it does like loading the internet or something.. or maybe your doing some streaming or downloading files..

It also means that your Router's processor may not be fast enough to do some multitasking..

I really don't think that would make a difference unless you were really doing something complicated with your router.

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
I really don't think that would make a difference unless you were really doing something complicated with your router.

I agree, I also think you should update or use different firmware. I assume you've tried basic things like clearing cookies/temp files?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.