......why is my team color always blue?

G

GoatFace50

ok, so i want the user team to be red. The first player is set to "red" and "user" on the player properties. I have fixed start locations and fixed force settings. However, whenever i test or actually even try to play the map through the game itself, the team color is always blue. Even if I set the user to teal or orange or something, I still end up blue. Also, I even tried using the trigger that turns the player's team a certain color, but it won't work for some reason. Also, when I'm using custom units that I have specifically set to a certain color through the object editor, they still end up blue. And all this stuff happens no matter what map I'm using, it's not just the one I'm working on right now.
.......Is this a bug? Or am I just missing something here?

LightChaosma

Reaction score
hehe lolz

in the botom right of your screen, there is a button that allows you to pick a mode

mode 1 = original colors
mode 2 = minimap > you white, allies teal, ennemies red
mode 3 = minimap + game > you blue, allies teal, ennemies red

TooSlowFcker

Reaction score
in the game, try holding alt and press a, that changes your view of colors
for example, if you hold alt and press a, it will show every players color, if you do it again, it will show, blue your units, teal, allies, and red, the enemy

TavinG

Reaction score
That's a basic in-game function. Has nothing to do with coding.

Play with the buttons next to the minimap within a game. Or follow the directions of one of the others above.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.