Why warcraft hasn't enlightened you yet...

V

VG Emblem

This reminds me...I still REALLY want an online Warcraft for the DS. This would most likely be impossible due to limitations for amount of units on screen at the same time, though.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
yes,

1) RTS on consoles sucks hard enough do we need them on the Hand helds?
2) DS sucks
3) PSP is not any better
4) Cheese is very yummy in moderation
5) Warcraft is Blizzard own, and Blizzard makes games for computers.
6) hey look point six :D

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
I won't play any RTS without a touc... oh nevermind. But the screen size and half touchscreen of the DS might be problematic. I played an RTS on my PocketPC and it is frustrating at best (no right click = bad).

G

g1real

1) RTS on consoles sucks hard enough do we need them on the Hand helds?
2) DS sucks
3) PSP is not any better
4) Cheese is very yummy in moderation
5) Warcraft is Blizzard own, and Blizzard makes games for computers.
6) hey look point six

1)RTS on consoles suck as much as FPS on consoles can suck, it only requires a bit more skill to play then on comp.

2) How do you know DS sucks? played it extensively? NO? good, then you can't know.
3) I got a psp, my psp rules, it can internet, it can let me show .txt files, it can play music, movies, show pictures, play games, and let me mess with configuration. Also, wc3 on a PSP would be possible, as far as I can see in daxter... the graphics would be tuned down, but not so much that it's gonna be ugly. The thumbstick is really great in controlling the mouse, as for rightclicking... rightshoulder and leftshoulder
4) Only if it's young cheese
5) You got a point!
6) BULLCHIPZ

Asehujiko

Reaction score
1 thing nobody noticed yet...

he's useing whosyourdaddy on a demo map

as if its even possible to loose outside map 4

risen_jihad

Reaction score
rofl, hes doing a tutorial...he can't actually control the units and micro while giving a video tutorial...of course he's using whosyourdaddy >_> I also believe hes doing increased build and extra gold/wood for the murloc spawns, because if he is using whosyourdaddy, all of em would die and he would kill the unit spawns :/

A

Akolyte

This would really change micro. Do you think you could yell commands faster then someone could type them? I think not. Still, it'd be a fun thing to play with.

Demi666

Reaction score
rofl if i had that when i played ladder i would walke upp whole house;D sitting screaming infront of game lmao whatta though:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.