Spell Wild Axes

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
wtf r u looking at, what is strange about them, the curve is more so then that in dota, if that is what you mean, I thought it looked better

Tukki

is Skeleton Pirate.
Reaction score
But this wasn't meant to be an recreation of a spell from DotA?

emjlr3

Reaction score
isn't it called wild axes?

emjlr3

Reaction score
isnt dotas identical spell called wild axes?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well yeah, it is beastmaster's first ability.The only way to make this ability worth the vicious ammount of mana it needs is to make"circles" therefore demiging targets 2-3 times instead of 1.

Offtopic: Is there gonna be a new version of lumos?

emjlr3

Reaction score
actually - no matter what you do, each axe can only damage each unit once, therefor maknig "circles" will do nothing - and in dota, its not too expensive, considering you can take out an entire creep wave with it until late in the game, at 120 mana, its chump change compared to some other abilities which can either only hit one unit, or cant take out a wave - hell Lina, using her too AoE spells together, one after the other cannot take out the creep wave, and thats like 250+ mana

axes and stats early my friend, I can come away with 100+ creep kills in the first 20 minutes - talk about getting stacked, and fast

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
actually - no matter what you do, each axe can only damage each unit once, therefor maknig "circles" will do nothing - and in dota, its not too expensive, considering you can take out an entire creep wave with it until late in the game, at 120 mana, its chump change compared to some other abilities which can either only hit one unit, or cant take out a wave - hell Lina, using her too AoE spells together, one after the other cannot take out the creep wave, and thats like 250+ mana

axes and stats early my friend, I can come away with 100+ creep kills in the first 20 minutes - talk about getting stacked, and fast

Whats DotA supposed to do with this Spell?
Just consider it as a seperate Spell, no?
Also, both Versions are fine... (Although, I'd use this version, since I like the way it is coded...)
Why not just approve this, and have a cup of tea, hmm? =P

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
good spell.. i especially like the very clean coding and the comments since otherwise i wouldn't of understood most of it + repped, but maybe you should edit the first post and say that it exists in dota.. with a little * and in size 1 font.. im probably going to use it if i can make it cast thunderclap once the 2 axes meet

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
good spell.. i especially like the very clean coding and the comments since otherwise i wouldn't of understood most of it + repped, but maybe you should edit the first post and say that it exists in dota.. with a little * and in size 1 font.. im probably going to use it if i can make it cast thunderclap once the 2 axes meet

yay maybe i will edit the post:p

but the thunderclap on the axes meeting each other would need a changing of the code. if you dont get how to change it, just pm me

oh and thank you for the rep

emjlr3

Reaction score
Whats DotA supposed to do with this Spell?
Just consider it as a seperate Spell, no?
Also, both Versions are fine... (Although, I'd use this version, since I like the way it is coded...)
Why not just approve this, and have a cup of tea, hmm? =P

whats the purpose of having the exact same spell using the exact same systems, when neither is superior to the other - makes no sense

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
dont we have 2 dota meathooks approved?

/edit: my mistake, the second one wasnt approved

emjlr3

Reaction score
if they were I didn't approve it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.