Will Nova be in StarCraft II?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
For those of you who have played SC:ghost you'll know who she is.But just in case she is a verry skilled Ghost.Sooo....any info on her?

starcraft-ghost-nova-big.jpg
Nova.jpg

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I still hope that her skin will be included in DCII like the marines ad hudras were in warcraft III

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Probably not. Nova was her own storyline.

Well BUMP and as far as i am conserned the thing that sole stacraft ghost was Nova's a*s.I am sure that Blizzard will show some apritiation and by that i mean that i hope that nova will be in SCII cuz there are so little female charecters...and skins...or atleast it was in SC...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, nova is the main charecter in Starcraft Ghost.Besides, a few minutes ago i found somthing verry interesting about her-There is a big chance that she will be inclkudet in SCII as character, but you will have only 2-3 missions with her.Also that in SCII you will make the story.From what i understood it is your desijons on key missions that will make the end of the game,(i say again- i might have not understod corectly)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
spellcheck please. ant ways where are you getting you're informaton from?

Hypocrite. :rolleyes:

On-topic: I personally hope she will be included perhaps as a bonus character in the editor. (Kind of like hyralisks and marines in WC3)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
(Kind of like hyralisks and marines in WC3)

.... DOUBLE HYPOCRITE LOL! ;)

Anyways... how could have anyone actually played SC GHOST :confused:

The game hasn't been released and as far as the press goes it's not even currently in development.

It is a good point to raise however... she might be included in Starcraft 2 just to raise interest in the SC:Ghost project again, but it's doubtful as blizzard have their hands full with enough future titles as it is.

MurderMode

Reaction score
I was just poking fun at cheesybeefy, I understand alot of people that frequent this site come from a non-english speaking background.... and for only 7 months study you do a good job of getting your point across :thup:

It's not the easiest language to master when you were raised knowing a different one.

I checked out the site, and it seems to say that part of the team wants Nova in, and the rest don't. It would be good to see her included, but I guess it comes down to how well they can inter-twine her storyline with the plot for SC2.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I was just poking fun at cheesybeefy, I understand alot of people that frequent this site come from a non-english speaking background.... and for only 7 months study you do a good job of getting your point across :thup:

It's not the easiest language to master when you were raised knowing a different one.

I checked out the site, and it seems to say that part of the team wants Nova in, and the rest don't. It would be good to see her included, but I guess it comes down to how well they can inter-twine her storyline with the plot for SC2.

Yeah, you got that part wright.Though i am pretty sure that she will have a rolle in the game like Illadan in W3:ROC...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score

Hoe exactly did you read it?Used a translation program or what?

MurderMode

Reaction score
yeah I just submit the address as a google search and then click the translate function

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.