Wow casting bar

Maapik

Reaction score
Hello!
I have got the idea of using a Wow casting bar system but I don't find one here or in Hiveworkshop!Ca someone tell me where to find one?

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
O _O'

How many of your abilities are you going to have caster time on?
You'll have to register all raw id's to different Casting Times in a function or ridiciously many if's and have maybe a visual image that strecthes out during casting.

Do you also want to the abilities to get interrupted/delayed too? Then it's simpliest if you just do everything triggered.
- Need to have a custom channel ability that lasts 10+ seconds and have a timer to check when desired time is reached and check if the channel is interrupted meanwhile.
And if you get attacked you'll lower the timer value.

>got the idea of using a Wow casting bar
Rofl :D

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Pretty easy system to do, but importing has that problem that you must input ability and cast time codes. The system could ofcourse snatch them from ingame, but this would give weird problems if somebody were to first time use some long-time-channeling-ultimate, seeing that the castingbar would be zero/max all the time.

Anyways, better check resources, it's pretty high chance that somebody has made one already.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.