WTF Custom games

greatsmite

Reaction score
How many of you would play a reaaaaally screwed up version of already made custom games?
If no, WHy not?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Eeehm, I have no idea what you mean, could you explain it better please? :rolleyes:

greatsmite

Reaction score
what i mean is, would you play a game based off of another that had a lot of insane add ins, heros and units that make no sense, strange spawning triggers and such

or would you just say it was stupid and never play it again?

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I usually try as hard as possible to avoid ripoffs/rigged versions of other maps. One way to tell is if the map's filename has a lot of bad spelling/grammar, and perhaps a lot of spaces, or perhaps extra periods on the file extension. Examples of these bad maps:

"tree tag invasion 3 yeah.w3x" - This map, when you actually download it, its title says it's Tree Tag 7. They don't even have a tree tag 4...

"genericname..w3x" - Two periods. Likely to mess up the file.

"SUPRE UBER RIGD GAME.w3x" - No. Just no.
---
To answer your question, I don't play these.

O

OmgWtfBacon

greatsmite said:
what i mean is, would you play a game based off of another that had a lot of insane add ins, heros and units that make no sense, strange spawning triggers and such

or would you just say it was stupid and never play it again?
I like insane add ins and crazy idiotic heros. i made a crab a hero once. :eek:

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Loap Death and God... I haven't actually played it, but judging by other rigged loap maps it probably contains totally rigged heroes that can kill anything they like in 0.1 seconds.

Loap Resident Evil, now I have played this one, thought it might be a decent version..NOPE. Probably the most rigged as one player gets the 'nuke' ability. Try to guess what that does? It kills everything in the game instantly...I just don't see how that classifies as fun..

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
2 worst maps so far:
loap god, death, illidan
aboslutely the stupidest map ever. illidan, god and death had 50000 chaos damage and items that add +1000 to all stats.
i was the drug lord and as soon as i started death came to my base and killed absolutely everything. god and illidan did similar stuff to all other players until everyone left.
footman frenzy 10000
footman frenzy in which heroes can lvl up to lvl 10000. abilities only go to lvl 12 (lol) and you get levels by attacking. this wouldn't be so bad if you couldn't get xp by attacking your allies. so in the beginning all allies attack each other and get about 100 levels. then those who picked jarod (the hero with chaos damage) go and attack everyone's bases which is a simple task since you can destroy it in 20 hits at lvl 50.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.