Yu-gi oh! RPG

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Download yu gi oh rpg here>>>>http://www.epicwar.com/maps/download/10401/YU-GI-OH!.w3x

based on a true story...:p
yeah really the characters was our friends that knows how to play yu gi oh, but dont worry its all for free cause its an RPG game....it took me a long time editing this map cause the map is too large that i must finish it all to see the bugs, and later on fixed them.......(off topic) is there a way where i can see the bugs in my map by not playing them at all? just asking....and by theway Happy NEW YEAR!

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I'm not into Yu-Gi-Oh anymore, i remember when i was 8 I used to collect the cards, I think i got like 4 pieces of the exodia, and uhm...all the pieces of Destiny Board "FINAL"

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Isit just an RPg? or can u duel, ill be sooo amazed if you can duel in it.

Edit: Haha your kidding right? Im sorry pal but this is pure... Look, i got bored after 10 seconds, i hit isee dead people and looked around the map, and boy is it boring...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
waaa! lol.... but it is not my ideas creating this map, it was my brothers idea, and im only the one editing it cause................/he don't know hot to edit at all.......lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.