blocky terrain and overlapping text

J

jiblitin

like i said, could someone tell me how to use ISOM, exactly how?

U

Unregistered

Anamating text part 1

W
Wait 100 mil
Wh
WAIT
Wha
Wait
What
wait
What t
wait
What the
wait
What the f
Wait
What the fu
Wait
What the fu*
Wait
What the fu**

Same with leader board.

Overlapping text

:cool: I can do it and have the characters right here. Will anyone get mad at me if I post them? If no1 respondes for a while I will post them;)

U

Unregistered

2001 go post it someone aready did
Dont do it in breffings it goes screwy:(

T

The Same Guy

Well.....I'm surprised at this.....I'm the only one on this forum who knows how to make text overlap? Thats funny....because you would think its hard lol....but its really quite easy...When i found out i talked to some friends who knew it too....but they didnt want people to be able to do wat they did with their maps. So of course as i think Ilendil said it, its supposed to be a secret and It's fun being one of the few who know how to...because I have the pleasure of harassing you....And if you dont believe that i can do this, I have proof for you in about a month...On US East in about

T

The Same Guy

Well...it seems that someone has posted it how hmmmmmm........ so now all the maps are gunna be overlapped...haha....Well I guess soon you guys may see a map that is overlapped 3 times =P...so i guess that will be the new talk of the month...until we decide to let it out...**Our Secret**

P

PokémonMassacre

Re: how do you use ISOM?

Originally posted by jiblitin
can someone explain to me in plain english how to use ISOM?

to make square terrain with ISOM, open the map you want to change to square terrain, type in 0 in one of the three spaces (byte, and two others), then save the map. the terrain in the map that you edited before you opened it with ISOM will not be square, but you can write square terrain over it. (if that makes any sense)

D

DrPimp

ok if its rly pissing u off just get scm draft if u cant use isom.

TheBeastofUrak

Reaction score
Wow, Its been a long time

Hey, I finally got a computer, starcraft and online again. Its been almost a year. I get on the group and what do i see? One of my origional messages in the top... wow. Anyway, Im trying to get back into the swing of things.

The Beast of Urak

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.