Help me with Spell +rep

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
attach it as an attachemnt, its found when you post a new post, or when you advance edit an old post

havefaith

Reaction score
ok i think i have found the problem... its not counting the Ability Take Cover! *based off Defend* as a spell.... cause i switched it with another ability and it worked... what should i do?

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
try changeing begins casting to finishes casting.

Dameon

Reaction score
you changed the trigger and tested it in less then a minute?

havefaith

Reaction score
Yep....
Trigger:
  • Take Cover Remake
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Take Cover!
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Taking Cover! to (Casting unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Cover for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) facing Default building facing degrees

Dameon

Reaction score
what exacly is not working and what is working?

havefaith

Reaction score
the trigger works with every ability... except the one i want it to. for some reason it doesnt work based off the ability defend... maybe defend is not considered an ability?

i know the ability based off defend "Take Cover!" is working because when i click it, it shows the Defend Art. where it shoves a shock wave out of the unit or what ever...

Dameon

Reaction score
Defend isn't a casting ability, so you cant use it in the trigger, it has been a few months sence I worked in the editor but give me some time and I will see if I can find a work around for it.

Dameon

Reaction score
sorry man but only work around I can think of is to make a new ability that you cast on your self, or to use channel, but this will limit the spell some what, some one else might have a better work around. Just need to wait to see.

Volkof

Reaction score
What I believe the problem lies from your base ability itself. Maybe it is a bug but Defend does not work.

I tested and base your ability on berserk and the trigger works, so i suggest you re-create your Take Cover base on another spell. Like Channel or berserk or roar....

Cheerio

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.