Hero Revival System Ain't Workin'

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Somehow, the spirits dont disappear

Lol. Somehow. I don't read any "Unit - Remove (Entering unit)" in this trigger so how could it remove it ?

You didn't ask me to remove the spirit do I didn't. :p

Just add "Unit - Remove (Entering unit)" in the second trigger.

Also, remove "Trigger - Turn on wtf2 <gen>" in the first trigger and "Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)" in the second trigger.

Try this out.

D

danhel

Malto1 said:
> Somehow, the spirits dont disappear

Lol. Somehow. I don't read any "Unit - Remove (Entering unit)" in this trigger so how could it remove it ?

You didn't ask me to remove the spirit do I didn't. :p

Just add "Unit - Remove (Entering unit)" in the second trigger.

Also, remove "Trigger - Turn on wtf2 <gen>" in the first trigger and "Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)" in the second trigger.

Try this out.

Dont look me stupid please they are done already, long ago, i just didnt feel to post my triggers on every puny changes,

Just tell me which one trigger should be multiplied?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They can't be multiplied for the moment unless you change those arrays everywhere.

Mapping is about testing, do what I told you in my last post (removing the trigger - turn off things) and test it. Also, which size is your unit array "Dead_Mortal_Hero" ?

Which one to copy ? well the first one. How ? Sry I work only with arrays it's too long to handle every player and create 1 trigger for every player.

Although it seems simple... What you could do is remove the arrays and then change the event to : A unit owned by player dies.

then change the "Create spirit" action and give it to the player.

For the revive part.... well I don't know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.