Need a spell done for you?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Igor would this work for you. Cus basically what your asking for is the beastmasters spell from dota right?
Hmm yeah... Thanks for the link i think I can use that and modify it with A unit takes damage event. Thanks m8

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Can't get it to work :(. That coding is so badly constructed... Plus it turns on/off triggers and it makes the spell to bug. I can't use that

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Ther is a other one that has a map attached

Igor_Z

Reaction score
I've done the triggers but they don't work. If you have a new link plz share it here. Thanks

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Sorry I'll look again if not I'll make. Anyways here's the Lightning wave spell. I didnt make it mui but it would be a good spell for YOU to learn to do it. But since theres no waits and its all basically instant theres not ganna be much of a problem with that anyways.

Gtam

Reaction score
K dont wory about the description and minor stuff but it will be nice if it hav 5 lvls

Gtam

Reaction score
Every 10% hp he loses he gets the bonus. Lvl 1. 5 attack damage and attack speed. Lvl 2. 10. Lvl 3. 15. Lvl 4. 20. Lvl 5. 25

saickododge

Reaction score
Hey, Prediter! On your first post it says you have completed my spell. Can you send it to me please?

Thanks.

Gtam

Reaction score
And in ur first post it says my spell is iner vaitality but its beserker blood

saickododge

Reaction score
Well, what I really meant was that the lightnings was gonna hit every unit in a line, but it's not so important.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.