Need a spell done for you?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Glenphir your idea doesn't work o_O... It creates an effect in a random location of the targeted point...

EDIT: Nevermind, i fixed it. You have some mistakes in your trigger...
Set CasterLoc = Targeted Point of ability is being cast
Set Offset = (CasterLoc offset by 300.00 towards Real degrees)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Glenphir your idea doesn't work o_O... It creates an effect in a random location of the targeted point...

My bad. Changed a line.

Before
Trigger:
  • Set Offset = (CasterLoc offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees)

After
Trigger:
  • Set Offset = (CasterLoc offset by 300.00 towards Real degrees)

EDIT: Ah, and I thought the skill was Instant casted with no target point. Oh well, glad you solved your prob =)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Btw look @ my trigger now. It works just fine. Just like I wanted to. +rep

Trigger:
  • Core Meltdown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Core Meltdown
    • Actions
      • Set Core_Meltdown_Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Core_Meltdown_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set Core_Meltdown_Level = (Level of Core Meltdown for Core_Meltdown_Caster)
      • Set Core_Meltdown_Real = 0.00
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Core_Meltdown_Point using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Core_Meltdown_Offset = (Core_Meltdown_Point offset by 300.00 towards Core_Meltdown_Real degrees)
          • Set Core_Meltdown_Real = (Core_Meltdown_Real + 45.00)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Core_Meltdown_Offset using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Core_Meltdown_Offset)
      • Set Core_Meltdown_Group = (Units within 600.00 of Core_Meltdown_Point matching (((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Core_Meltdown_Caster)) Equal to True))) and
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Core_Meltdown_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause Core_Meltdown_Caster to damage (Picked unit), dealing (75.00 x (Real(Core_Meltdown_Level))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Core_Meltdown_Group)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Core_Meltdown_Point)

saickododge

Reaction score
Hi! I'm the guy who wanted the Lightning Wave spell. It works 100% fine! Thanks for that. But I need another spell for the same hero.
Here it is:

Spell Name: Lightning Ward
Spell Description: The Lightning Revenant puts out a ward. The ward and the Revenant will have a lightning between each other. Anyone who touches the lightning will take 200 damage. If anyone tries to hit the ward with a melee hit, the attacker will be struck for 50 damage.
Details: The revenant should be able to move around while the ward is placed. If the revenant gets 600 range away from the ward, the ward will die.

I don't know if it is possible but see what you can do.

Thanks.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I've been working on my own map and these slipped my mind. I'll have them done in a few days.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Do u think you can make a spell like this in GUI?
A big raven is created attached to the overhead of the caster that will last 30 seconds. Whenever you walk near enemy units the raven will shoot at a random target and deal damage. Lets say 25/50/75/100... Before the raven's duration expires the caster will be healed 100/200/300/400 hp
P.S: The healing part isn't so important

Joccaren

Reaction score
Hey, I need a few spells made if possible.
I think This one will be Easy. It is an item ability of starfall that is automatically casted when the hero picks up the item, last 4ever (until the unit drops the item), costs 0 mana and does not require channelling. If the art of the missiles (stars) could be the effect frm the Tome of retraining.

I think this one should be easy to, though maybe not. It is an area of of effect spell called Time Void. Once again it is an item spell. It works like slow and slows down all enemy units of the caster in movement speed, attack speed, and if possible (in case they actually attack fast enough to be able to shoot a missile ect. in during the ability) their missile speed from there attacks, this part is not as important though. Once again, 0 mana cost but it has a cooldown of 60 seconds. Also I want it to be castable at a target area pls. TY

If possible do this in GUI but if not then don't worry. I may also need some other spells made if I can't make them later. TY

Gladius_Tito

Reaction score
If you can, can you do this spell in GUI?

The spell is:

Hero

Flashstep

The Hero targets 3/4/5/6/8 enemies, and teleports to each, slashing the target for 75% Agility each.

If you can, make the damage delayed until the Hero reaches his last targeting, where the Hero will return to his position. After he does, all targets would recieve damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.