Spell Request Thread (GUI)

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm done Rhymer and Igor_Z's spells.
@Draphoelix
Dang, your always picking the stuff I suck at. If I tried making a bounce effect, I wouldn't be any better off than you would.

Attachments

• Flamewall.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Knockback.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 229

RueK

Reaction score
I don't know if you can request again but, here is an skill i would like to have.

Name: Heracles

MUI/MPI: doesn't need any of those.

Description: The hero with this passive ability will deal a percent of his STR )Including bonuses) as bonus damage everytime it attacks.

Lv. - 15%
Lv. - 30%
Lv. - 45%
Lv. - 60%

The bonus damage should be shown as a floating text (like critical strike) but like this and in yellow color.

+37 (going up and dissapearing)
UnitAttacked

Maybe is too complicated, i requested something like this (but not the same) on the other thread of complex spells.

Squishy

Reaction score
Finished RueK's spell.
@Draphoelix
Sorry, but I have no idea how to make anything bounce, I don't think I'll be able to help you :(.

Attachments

• Heracles.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 238

RueK

Reaction score
Finished RueK's spell.
@Draphoelix
Sorry, but I have no idea how to make anything bounce, I don't think I'll be able to help you :(.

Thx it works! but only for the first level of the spell, i checked the trigger and it only checks for the lv.1 spell :p

Squishy

Reaction score
Naw, there was no problem with the triggers, there was a problem in the Object Editor. Either way, it's fixed now. Edited the post where I posted the first one. I also added in a trigger that levels the Hero when you hit escape, so you can see for yourself.

RueK

Reaction score
Naw, there was no problem with the triggers, there was a problem in the Object Editor. Either way, it's fixed now. Edited the post where I posted the first one. I also added in a trigger that levels the Hero when you hit escape, so you can see for yourself.

The bonus damage text fr Lvls 2, 3, and 4 still doesnt show, it only shows for the Lv. 1 ability.

o.0

Squishy

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I added the Level up trigger to the wrong version. Ok, I edited the post again, and this time I am 100% certain that it is the right map.

Squishy

Reaction score
When creating floating text, there should be a part that says 'color' and then after that, three percent numbers in brackets. Change the percent numbers to get different colors. The percents are for Red, Green, and Blue respectively. So if you wanted something like red, you would put in 100, 0, 0.

nabbig2

Reaction score
Okay I'd appreciate this spell:

You active at it and for 12 seconds:
+Attack Speed (10%, 20%, 30%, etc.)
+You get life steal (5%, 10%, 15%, etc.)
I guess you can base the life steal off of vampiric aura and give it another buff, so it stacks with regular Vampiric Aura; the Hero is Melee.

8 levels. Thanks a lot.

Squishy

Reaction score
Finished Nabbig2's spell. I just called it Berserk because there was no name requested.

Attachments

• Berserk.w3x
    18 KB · Views: 228

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hey squishy i really need a spell, i understand triggers and all that but i can't fugure out how to make a spell. I like my hero to gain +2 damage for each unit killed 60 damage max.. And when the hero dies that damage to be halved. You know like Nevermore's second spell on dotA... Thanks

Squishy

Reaction score
Finished Igor_Z's spell. I've don't play DotA much, so I didn't know the name of the ability.

Attachments

• Ability.w3x
    18.8 KB · Views: 241

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I've been doing this to everyone, so here's my test. :p

Doppelganger: Upon casting you will look like the person you targeted for 10/20/30 seconds, but will retain all attributes.

Squishy

Reaction score
All possible solutions I've thought of to make that ability either don't work or are impractical. Using morphing abilities is impractical because you would need a morph ability for every unit type. So the only option would be replacing units. Replacing units wouldn't work if the casting unit or target unit is a Hero, because when Replacing, the new Hero will have the Hero abilities that it is given in the object editor, and there's no way around that. The only way you could do this would be having a unit turn into another unit, which, in order to keep the same abilities, you would have to remove every ability in the game, which would be impractical.

In conclusion, as far as I know, it's not possible.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
This is my test. :p

I have one hint.

Clone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.