Cinematic Undeniable Power

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Why isn't the introduction part of the campaign? How do we watch it then? I can't find a download link for the introduction.

Zanar

Reaction score
Maybe then try to go to the hive workshop (without my link) search under maps and find my campaign. It has to be four maps, introduction is the first one. Oh and I forgot to say that other 3 maps have been fixed.

Zanar

Reaction score
Maybe then try to go to the hive workshop (without my link) search under maps and find my campaign. It has to be four maps, introduction is the first one. Oh and I forgot to say that other 3 maps have been fixed.

EDIT:It is the first map "Introduction: The Prophecy" how come its not there it shows to me that it is.
EDIT: (again) Wooops I accidentally double posted.
EDIT: (again 2) I'll check later why is that since I'm not on my computer.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It says that it's in the campaign pack but it's not. Try redoing the making-it-into-campaign process.

Zanar

Reaction score
It says that it's in the campaign pack but it's not. Try redoing the making-it-into-campaign process.

Lol you were prbably opening Part 4 I have removed that and I saw no problem at all with the Introduction. Link on the first page.

EDIT: Comments would be nice and I forgot to say that I fixed many things in the older maps.

Zanar

Reaction score
Bump.
Any commets on the Introduction and the parts I fixed in other parts.

If Introduction still doesn't work please say so.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
If Introduction still doesn't work please say so.
Worked for me. :)

The terrain needs work, and it really annoys me how the units don't walk in formation, and clump into a group once they get to where there going.

Also, they really didn't seem in very much danger at all when they were escaping from the firelord guy.

Zanar

Reaction score
Worked for me. :)

The terrain needs work, and it really annoys me how the units don't walk in formation, and clump into a group once they get to where there going.

Also, they really didn't seem in very much danger at all when they were escaping from the firelord guy.

Well I will try to fix it somehow.
Part 4 won't be made soon because of few problems. First one is here (the campaign problem) http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=93616&highlight=A+few+problems and the second is that my WE broke.:(

Anyway thanks for comment.:thup:

Zanar

Reaction score
Well I've reinstalled my Warcraft and my WE is running again. Small update on the first post (it not a fix or a new part it is just a note that I'm still working on this project).

And noone has yet commented my Intro.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.