<>Welcome back Senkin<>

N

NRinpun

Yay, a much better response :)

Well I guess you're entitled to your own opinions. Too much self-esteem WILL get in the way of your journey for knowledge, though. Just warning ya. :D

I take "pretty darn good" as you rate yourself as your custom title suggests--a self-proclaimed trigger-wiz.

What? A "real trigger master" is NOT what you say you are, but rather what OTHER PEOPLE say you are. It's a concept, not a "profession". Therefore, if they don't follow those lines, they aren't "real trigger masters", are they? :)

Only 18? Sir, age doesn't matter in terms of intelligence. Sit back and be happy about that. As for trying to do your best, well, that is for the PM I'll send you later on.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
NRinpun said:
What? A "real trigger master" is NOT what you say you are, but rather what OTHER PEOPLE say you are. It's a concept, not a "profession". Therefore, if they don't follow those lines, they aren't "real trigger masters", are they? :)

Oh my, someone move this to Warcraft Discussion already! :D Has nothing to do with WE anymore... ROFL!

Anyway, I GET TO ARGUE NOW! :mad: :D Guidelines are, in a word, pointless. You're a hypocrit, Rin :) So is Senkin. So am I. So is everyone in this world. Sure, we all SAY "hmm, people should do this or that, because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO", but when we get right down to it, sometimes we're not thinking about what's right or wrong in the heat of a moment. Sometimes we just don't give a damn, and that's human :) So no, a "trigger master" doesn't have to follow guidelines of behavior. Because you wouldn't. I wouldn't. No body would, at least not all the time ;)

No bodies perfect...

Good :)

S

Senkin

Agreed with Alex (once again), now lets stop here.

No more of this talk cept in PM's or general disc or some other means.

I will remove my posts that are not in this subject.

Actually i think this thread has had enough. Somone please delete it.

S

ShaiTan-Enk

I joined this forum at about the time you got back, so I don't really know why I'm saying this, seeing as how I don't know you, but...

WELCOME BACK! :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Senkin said:
Agreed with Alex (once again), now lets stop here.

No more of this talk cept in PM's or general disc or some other means.

I will remove my posts that are not in this subject.

Actually i think this thread has had enough. Somone please delete it.

Or just move it? :p Or at least close it :D Why delete all the love?!

Ace: I DO call you nobdy :rolleyes: Just not to your face ;)

S

Senkin

Alexander said:
Or just move it? :p Or at least close it :D Why delete all the love?!

Ace: I DO call you nobdy :rolleyes: Just not to your face ;)

Ok move or close it :) I love the love im getting too.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Think you've made a new record Senkin, 7 pages! :eek:...
I agree, I think it's time that this thread is closed (but you could store it away somewhere, so whenever your feeling unwanted you can think; "Oh, at least the guys at thehelper.net love me".
-Husky

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.