<>Welcome back Senkin<>

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
For all extensive perposes, march is march, yes I know, it is hard to believe but it is true, come on guys, show how much you care about senkin, it will make him feel good.

C

Cmeyer24

Senkin, im afraid I do not know you because I joined not to long ago to this foum but what the hell, WELCOME BACK!!!

And I know what D2 can do to you, lol I played that game for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Wow!... A whole thread, about being welcomed back... and a few people don't even know you ;).
Your one lucky man Senkin.
-Husky

P.S: Hehe, you didn't think i'd forget did you? WELCOME BACK!

R

R15I23D05D14

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Your (Approx. 2-3 mnths),
Happy Birthday to you,

Merry Christmas!

Hello, Senkin,

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
4 pages

W E L C O M E B A C K

i know i meet (i hate words like that so hard to conjugate) you some time and i rember you were cool so /\

do you know how many edits im doing to make this look right?

-No?-

and you dont want to

S

Senkin

Since I cannot edit my posts or much of anything for some reason I will correct myself, your all right I was in march 27. I did get confused with alex and my date.

Another thing is I find it funny as hell that over 10 posts are arguments on rather if I should be counted as march or april, I say f it and I am a march guy ok!

I can comment on almost all of these posts to tell the truth and I am very pleased that I got such a nice welcoming back. Actually Ocossin77 and I had predicted this amount of posts in so little time.

I will post the reasons and whatnot to my dissapearance and reapearance withen the day or week. I will try to help ppl asap (as much as possible).
Although I do have work from 9-5 and it takes 2 hours to and from so I am only online to say from 7pm-12am or so. During that time im on I like to still play d2 and play wc3, as well as work on scripting a bot for d2 and resoponding to ppl on my messengers (You got no idea how many ppl msg me at a time). I promius to try my best to awnser as much as I can and be like I was in the past as many of you got to know me as the trigger man.

So yeah gimmie a while and every1 old and new will know why I left and why I came back.

(Damn setting on this forum some reason does not gimmie instant reponce to a new reply to a thread even though I tell it to so I cant alwase respond to well)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
welcome back, i was redshirt1000 when i knew u

S

Senkin

w/e said:
welcome back, i was redshirt1000 when i knew u

I dont want to be a jerk or whatnot but I dont even remember you by either name :(

But thanks

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
lol i dont blame u i didnt do too much post when i was redshirt1000 and i was w/e after u were gone

S

Senkin

Ahh, ok ne way yeah. Now I get to torcher you as I see you :p Jk.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you still not edit posts? I have checked everything and you should be able to do that. Let me know if you are still having problems like that.

S

Senkin

The Helper said:
Can you still not edit posts? I have checked everything and you should be able to do that. Let me know if you are still having problems like that.

>.> Now it lets me edit and quote :p Yay, for like about 5 posts I couldn't.

Guess what th? I have been posting and posting help and yet I have yet to see anyone really knowtice that I posted there cept maybe 1 or 2 ppl.

(Approx 5+ posts)

I remember when I posted ppl knew and listend to me.

Oh well I will be respected again soon enough. I just hope I remember to post enough and do well enough that I can belive myself that I would be a worthy mod again I only would have one worrie, which is if I end up forgetting to long or get too bussy. Maybe I should have Garrett remind me and when I gtg for a while I will just go on leave and then promus to be back. I don't know maybe I can just outsource mod through Garrett. :p

S

Senkin

Cres said:
Its good to have you back Senkin

Thanks, I think that is every1 I knew well enough that has said wb. :p
Kick ass im so loved!

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
yay a real trigger expert! now i can see if im really good at triggers or if it jsut seemed like it (i know im at least moderate a them) and just for the sake of outdoing everyone else...

WELCOMEBACK!

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
yay a real trigger expert! now i can see if im really good at triggers or if it jsut seemed like it (i know im at least moderate a them) and just for the sake of outdoing everyone else...

I see how it is Agentpaper..... :cool:

Have you ever met SD_Ryoko, Darg, Im_On_56k, Shadowy Fear, xxconanxxx, Alexander or Silverhawk!??!

P.S: be nicer with your words next time...

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
well i KNOW i cant compete with them (and they dont post many replies to ppl in this forum so its hard to compare at all even) and sorry if my words seemed harsh. :(

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Krakka said:
I see how it is Agentpaper..... :cool:

Have you ever met SD_Ryoko, Darg, Im_On_56k, Shadowy Fear, xxconanxxx, Alexander or Silverhawk!??!

P.S: be nicer with your words next time...

I agree, I think that is an insult to every good map maker in the world (although senkin is an expert), even you dont deserve to be insult in that sort of way.

and can you also please put your welcome back on one line, it takes up way too much room.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.