<>Welcome back Senkin<>

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
sorry didnt mean to insult all you guys, and ya ill make the welcome in one line, and again i in no way meant to insult you guys and i didnt even say you guys were bad at it or anything, dont read into it that much pls

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Wow this his gotten to be 5 pages long. Guses lots of people like Senkin.
And welcom bac :cool:

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
yay a real trigger expert! now i can see if im really good at triggers or if it jsut seemed like it (i know im at least moderate a them) and just for the sake of outdoing everyone else...
Have you ever met SD_Ryoko, Darg, Im_On_56k, Shadowy Fear, xxconanxxx, Alexander or Silverhawk!??!

HEY!!! what about me? I can trigger like nobodies buisness!!! Though not nearly as good as them... but still!!!

lol jk

welcome back Dude! never knew you left, but then again im new...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Lol, this is the second time a welcome thread has gotten out of hand. Never thought I'd see the day...

Lots of people are good at triggers. That's that.

Again, please DO NOT POST unless you are welcoming back Senkin. So really, there is no need for anyone but Senkin to have more than one post in this thread.

Please guys, had sad would it be for me to have to close this?

S

Senkin

:p I thank you for saying the nice words about me, but I must say this much.

I will list a few ppl I know are as good as I am if not better then I in triggers.

SD_Ryoko (Just look at his map Ryoko TD)

The_Helper (I may not have seen his work, but I am very sure he is very good with triggers)

Darg (Oh yeah you all should know he is damn good too)

Im_On_56k (I helped him in triggers and he has really impressed me in how well he has gotten with triggers)

xxConanxx (I know he is good since AWA)

Alexander ( I am very sure he is good too)

SilverHawk (Yeah I know hs is)

So yeah ppl lets give them a hand too cause I am not the only one out there :) Even though I belive with the exceptions of jass users and SD_Ryoko I am the best Multi/Leaderboard maker around :p

Ok no more gloating :) Thank you all bvery much on the welcome and the very strong support for my work and knowlage. Uhm lets just say welcome if we havnt otherwise I agree on it being closed.

Ok im done :) I will be out ther helping and please do help ppl as much as you all can too ok :p And be nice to newbs they can be our next gods of W.E

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Its amazing on how fast you can get good with programming in a few months. Most of us started a few months ago or a year, and now look at us.. [proud]

I mean I looked at Senkins old post and he used to be arrogant and nooby at trigger, and now he is considered one of the respected mappers.

:D good job Senkins.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ah, you ought to see some of my posts from way back.

Stupid :D I redefined the word.

The site rocks \m/ (>.<) \m/ That's why I'm still here (much to the frustration of a few people ;))

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
Ok i figred this should be up higher than this so people will see it and go WOW and going to see what that is, opposed to who cares about that thread, its on the second page, it is not worth my time!!!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I already said this... SO ILL SAY IT LOADS MORE :D

welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!
welcome back senkin!

Is this considered spam? if so then ill delete it.

~Jindo

S

Senkin

Krakka said:
Its amazing on how fast you can get good with programming in a few months. Most of us started a few months ago or a year, and now look at us.. [proud]

I mean I looked at Senkins old post and he used to be arrogant and nooby at trigger, and now he is considered one of the respected mappers.

:D good job Senkins.

Oh great now ppl are spying on my old personality :)

Anyway yes I used not to be so good at it till I looked at triggers at a logical and planning type of perspective. Also I was arrogant cause I didn't know how to speak well in forums and I was a bit egotistic back then. Man how I can change in so little time :)

Gosh this thread should be saved in archives or something and we can edit the name to Senkin, who knew he could be so respected.

Lol I love this tread I feal like a god and being worshiped or whatnot. PLEASE PPL if you got a messenger go ahead and msg me im kool and I got webcam and a mic. I got Team Speak server and all that come one and all to talk and get to know me I can even help you learn how to become as good at triggers as I have, you can be very surprized on how simple it really is.

There goes the ego again :) Anyway ppl have fun whatnot im out.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
*Pulls questionable briefcases off of his table*

Er...hello again, Senkin. I didn't see this topic, so late greetings :D

We held up the fort insanely well without you. Whether that's a compliment or not...you can decide on that :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Senkin said:
Also I was arrogant cause I didn't know how to speak well in forums and I was a bit egotistic back then. Man how I can change in so little time :)

Ain't it the truth? :rolleyes: Remember our little argument, Senkin, back when I gave a damn about enforcing rules? :p That was when ya first came here, but yeah, I agree, you're tons cooler now :shades: :cool:

You da man, Sen! :p

S

Senkin

Rinpun said:
*Pulls questionable briefcases off of his table*

Er...hello again, Senkin. I didn't see this topic, so late greetings :D

We held up the fort insanely well without you. Whether that's a compliment or not...you can decide on that :p

:0 it is a complement to me :) Thanks.

Alexander said:
Ain't it the truth? Remember our little argument, Senkin, back when I gave a damn about enforcing rules? That was when ya first came here, but yeah, I agree, you're tons cooler now

You da man, Sen!

Oh yeah i remember and Thanks I think im cooler now too :)

MasterOfABCs said:

D

DoYouLikePie

Sen..kin..??

Who are you? How'd you get so famous in 5 minutes. LoL. Well, I don't know you, but o well WELCOME BACK One more post and it would be 6 pages just about :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I have 40 posts per page so it is about 2 pages here.

lol senkin. You got like thousands of admirers :p, i'd only get about 8 or 9 replies :p.

Im gonna say it again only 'cos i want to ;)

WELCOME BACK!!!

N

NRinpun

Shall I tell of his quick one month of fame?

First, when he joined, he was a complete jerk who just wouldn't sit down and think anything about the WE through.

Then in about a week he wizened up and learned to do triggers as well as, for example, conan and Acehart. But he equipped himself with a personality similar to Acehart's and so he has some fame around here. I personally wouldn't consider him a "trigger god" but I think he's alright and so I welcome him back earnestly :)

S

Senkin

NRinpun said:
Shall I tell of his quick one month of fame?

First, when he joined, he was a complete jerk who just wouldn't sit down and think anything about the WE through.

Then in about a week he wizened up and learned to do triggers as well as, for example, conan and Acehart. But he equipped himself with a personality similar to Acehart's and so he has some fame around here. I personally wouldn't consider him a "trigger god" but I think he's alright and so I welcome him back earnestly :)

Ahh I was expecting that nice comment to come with some nice critisisam.
Thats Rinpun for you :). Anyway I agree im no trigger god, but I am pritty darn good. I know I can learn more on them (without jass) and right now im still a lil bit rusty so yeah. Gimmie time and maybe I will be a trigger god.

(NOT JASS) I will NEVER use jass it is made from the evil blizzard.
Dont ask, I just have some issues with blizzard and how they treat cirten things.

N

NRinpun

Uh...you do know that GUI triggers and the WE itself is made by blizzard, right?

On a side note, to state that you're pretty darn good...that's a good sign your jerk side is still up :D

A real trigger master also learns to behave and not be an egomaniac, raising his own abilities and such. I mean, it's another step to downcast someone else saying that their abilities are not as good as yourself, but it's still pretty egotistic to praise yourself and self-proclaim titles. That's all I'll say here. If we have another discussion, we'll have it somewhere else :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.