What kind of map?

What Should My Next Map type be?

• Total voters

Sargon

Reaction score
Rad said:
Lots of em, hero survival (you defend a castle)... ice troll tribes (More just a generic survival...) pretty much anything where its a survival RPG

Reading comprehension lesson: I said "what is a survival map?" not "what are some examples of survivor maps?". Describe the genre.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Lmao, ya pretty much tells itself in the name :p so who wants to help with chars, cause i suck at them :eek:

MooMooMan

Reaction score
mkay im back from bumping my thread

sry sargon i really didnt read :p (i was bumping my thread after 30 mins)

anyway now for a hero, each time i post ill make a hero idea for u.

B-Unit

the lvl 1 monsterous metal turtle(ull find the right skin in wc3shear, in the 100s i beleive.

ability1: chomp limb: deals 250/280/300 dmg and reduces movement speed or attack speed 50% chance for either to happen.cooldown 35 secs

ability2:flamethrower: deals 40/55/70 dmg a sec. and small flame dmg over time

ability3:eek:il limbs: increase move speed and attk speed by 40%/50%/60% permanently(he will have a longer cooldown on his attk to start with

ulti:shell shocker: works like thunder storm, except 2 bolts every 1.5 sec to all units near him.

Rad

Reaction score
hmhmm lets see... can be like a group of troops were flying in a zeppelin to fight a war, and the zeppelin was shot down over hostil territory. All your allies have been scattered over the map and your objective is to find supplies, group together, and survive. Would need to like... overwrite the ping art so you cant ping... also set the spacebar point to ur hero all the time so u cant cheat like that lol

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Rad said:
hmhmm lets see... can be like a group of troops were flying in a zeppelin to fight a war, and the zeppelin was shot down over hostil territory. All your allies have been scattered over the map and your objective is to find supplies, group together, and survive. Would need to like... overwrite the ping art so you cant ping... also set the spacebar point to ur hero all the time so u cant cheat like that lol

Ok, sounds good, and just to make sure the spacebar point is were you hit spacebar and it goes to you hero right?

and are the ppl that shoot them down going to be like a group of trolls or cpu or human, or is it going to be the other team that shot them down, or are the other team the trolls ( well im just using trolls as a example... )

Rad

Reaction score
Can be like WoW and its the horde that shoots it down... but I dunno whatever you want :p

Rad

Reaction score
It aint worth the 60ish bucks to actually get in the game... not at all. But basically its horde vs alliance, alliance - humans, dwarves, gnomes, night elf. horde - orc, troll, tauren, undead.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
i would pay the 60$ for that game, its the 15$ a month that kills it...

thats why i bought guild wars :D

Pyromancer

Reaction score
make a minigame one, like a maze, exept with alot ov other stuff (kinda like roykio TD). have a thing where your in a room with a level 10000000000 hero or sumthing.... yeah.

good luck

Rad

Reaction score
with a level 10000000000 hero or sumthing

Wont that be fun dying in 1 hit and expecting to kill him! Unless the objective is to die in a certain amount of time :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Rad said:
Wont that be fun dying in 1 hit and expecting to kill him! Unless the objective is to die in a certain amount of time :rolleyes:

I think the objective would be to survive :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.