World of Warcraft, dying?

How Good/Bad do you think WoW is.

• Total voters

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
no, it's just a morts

meaning, there is a limit to how many players can play any given game, at any given time

I know that WoW has "full" status on realms, but not until there are several thousand unique characters, wich is a far cry from a limit of 12

L

Leet-Pete

In my opinion WoW just got even more boring with the burning crusade.

Now I am looking forward to Warhammer online. :shades:

garet10

Reaction score
Fun as I never got to lvl 40 yet.

WoW is alsome, fun and has unlimited possiablities.

I never got to level 40 yet. I know you can goto level 70. So I have hard time in the game. But overall, the game is great.

I am not a person that plays the game very fast gets all purple epic items, and gets to levels fast as ZOOM. I like my slower playing, makes me like the game more and more.

This is what I think some one gets all purple gear, mount, and other Epics.
Then their like 70, yawn I am quitting WoW. Nothing left to do.???
Umm help new players. If you make gold fast give to others. Send in mail to random people, like 1-5 gold something. >>??? just something to do for the Borded people that are level 30 or higher then me.

I am level 29 on Velen Server. if you want to know char ask in here.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
>WoW is alsome, fun and has unlimited possiablities.

... Riiiight..
I got to level 33, and wow, that was so. Damned. Boring.
At the time it was fun, because it was the only MMORPG I knew!
But now I've discovered LotRO. Damn, now THAT'S an RPG with unlimited possibilities. It's also cheaper (I still don't pay of course lol)

garet10

Reaction score
not dying

I got a friend to play, next he got his girlfriend to play, then he went on a trip to his home state for a wedding and gave them both a WoW & BC's (2) for their wedding gift. (not a toster)< :D then after he came back he got his brother to play. then his brother told some of his friend and they tryed it out also. I bought WC3x again, (I lost mine). I got another 14 day trial cd for WoW. I gave it to someone to try out. :shades:

So thats about 6 people. :rolleyes: :p

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the RPGs on Warcraft III are more fun than WoW... I think it's mostly the walking factor. 90% of the time on WoW is spent GOING somewhere, not killing anything. Not to mention most players on there are total asses -.-

LotRO is like a giant RPing game, and there's unique stuff like you write songs and play them with so far 5 diff instruments (it's still introducing features, it's very new).
But it's addicting, so avoid it xD
But it has much better features than WoW, that's all I'm trying to say.

I actually find Survival RPG on Warcraft III a lot better than WoW for the most part -.-

PS: garet10, getting WoW: BC for your wedding is not only pathetic, it's pathetic!

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
This is what I think some one gets all purple gear, mount, and other Epics.
Then their like 70, yawn I am quitting WoW. Nothing left to do.???
Umm help new players. If you make gold fast give to others. Send in mail to random people, like 1-5 gold something. >>??? just something to do for the Borded people that are level 30 or higher then me.

Just wondering, do you EVER do this to anyone lower than you?

I think WoW has an awesome concept, but Bliz does need to work on lots of things. First off, they need quests that are actually fun to do. Kill a certain amount of one type of unit type quests are alright, but when all it is, is go kill this, talk to this guy, deliver this, and then kill these guys to get that item, it gets really boring.

They should also add a few more armor sets for lower levels. My mage did not have a single set piece until he was level 54, and that was when I BOUGHT a piece of Magister.

Very few cloth sets, yet there seem to be quite a few leather and mail sets.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
There was WAY too much to read, so I read about 20 of the posts here just to get a feel for whats going on... WoW is a great game, offers a lot of things for players to do, a lot of paths to go... Additionally if you hate leveling it is (From what ive heard from a friend whos played quite literally every mmo you can think of) the shortest time from lowest to max level. And if you love leveling you can always make another character of a different class. If you love questing quests dont end at level 70, and they keep making more so you virtually never run out of things to do. You can always raid and they continually make new places to raid after they have found out the newest one has been beat. But... The dreadful BC... Now thats a terrible thing right there... I quit when that was released. Why you ask? Same as about 100 other people I know. All of my gear was absolute garbage, replaced by simple greens after I had worked for AGES to get what I had... Wheres the fun in that? People now think AND KNOW for a fact because Blizzard said they wanted their max level at 90 eventually, that this will happen again, and they will be working for nothing once more... I loved WoW, and stilll think its a great game, my accounts still active, I still pay, but i play rarely... Now thats just my opinion...

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Whats up with the people going omg war is so cool lotro is zo cool aoc is so cool wow is so boring?

Just because YOU get bored after playing the same game for years it does NOT mean the game itself suck.

What guarantee you have that you won't be bored after 2 years of war, lotro or aoc? That's right, nothing.

You will all be whining for eq3 in a few years.

Reaction score
World of Warcraft is okay.. I don't even like much about RPG's anymore..
I wouldn't pay 30€ for 2 months of WoW :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.