1.24 Problems

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm having problems converting my code(which is in GUI, with a little amouth of JASS) for 1.24 patch. I don't know how should I change it. I searched the forum but only thing I can find is how to convert JASS for 1.24. Can some 1 help me?

Even the simpliest trigger in 1.24 cannot be turned on...
For Example i want to turn on the trigger below but I can't... It gives me a ton of Unregistered native funtions, expected a code statement, Expected a name or Expected 'endifs' and much more errors.

Trigger:
  • Set life to maximum
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set life of Test Hero 0000 <gen> to 100.00%

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Reinstall the patch will helps. I suffered it before.. But it works well in second time of patching.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hmm, i didn't even install the patch... I only use a program my friend gave me. It's called Wc3 Version Switcher. I only use it to play on garena... I just wanted to see new things in the new patch. So I don't know if I should/shouldn't install the patch...

Karst

Reaction score
You'll have to remove any incompatible code you have in the map, or all triggers will give you a ton of errors even if there's nothing wrong with them.
That's the problem I had, installed the patch and suddenly more than 8000 compile errors.
I removed the H21 stuff and now it works fine.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Problem at wc3 version switcher. Because it doesn't include worldeditor, so it will crash.
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I don't know whats H21 stuff but +rep to you too

Karst

Reaction score
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I don't know whats H21 stuff but +rep to you too

The so-called H2I bug (handle to integer) was an integral part of many systems for passing information between functions.
What JASS stuff do you have in your map?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.