2 attacks change

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I need an idea how to make shaman to change his stats like health, armor, agility, attack (from range to meele) with defend ability that. I think I will need another shaman with diferent stats but how to make it save in all. THX!

Tamisrah

Reaction score
You'll need to use a morph ability to switch between to different units/heroesone with melee and one with ranged attack.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
yes i can but i dont have to. I need to use Defend ability to take it on and off... its the same thing that in DotA has Troll... 2 stances: meele and range

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Defend keeps the same unit. Berserker's Rage replaces the Hero with a new hero with a lower range and more HP, not enable a second attack.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
how they did it in DotA then... We can switch there from meele into ranged troll every time we want... I think it's defend ability or mana shield, no matter. It's just on/off ability

DioD

Reaction score
you can open dota in MPQ and check it yourself, this is demonhunter morph.

DioD

Reaction score
you cant, dota's creators can, its soo simple.

if you cant set single flag in constants you may use crow form or bear form.

DioD

Reaction score
Inflicted
you may google it out.

by topic, morphing skills have different bonuses, like STR for roboform and health for demonform, you shoud choose skill you like by bonus, they all work in same way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.