2 Unit Changing Abilities?

warcraft7

Reaction score
basic i have a ghoul gave it Abomination and Flesh Golem...both based off of the destroyer form ability...They both work when separate(i have them Require upgrades to be used)but when both are learned only flesh golem works...even if i click on abomination....any ideas on how to fix?

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
thats cause they are both based off the same spell, and that spell has a certain ID which the game recognizes it from, in order to properly work,you must not have 2 spells/ability based off 1 spell/ability

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Well there is Druid Bear Form, Metamorphosis, Druid Crow Form, Burrow, several others, I can't think of them right now.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
You could easily trigger the gold and lumber cost. You could check if the player has enough gold/lumber when the spell is cast. The only problem is that the spell would still be cast even if he doesn't have enough gold/lumber. I'm not sure of a way around this.

warcraft7

Reaction score
ya lol...ill just think of something else... maybe just ghoul->-> type system...but the whole point is to have the choice to go to either

educator

Reaction score
you seem to know your way around the editor so i wont go to far into detail, 2 abilities based on channel (use different base order id's for each, it has a feild that let u, one for each transformation. then trigger the gold/lumber cost eg:
events
unit starts the effect of an ability
conditions
ability being cast equal to (ability goes here)
actions
set gold_cost = your gold cost
set lumber_cost = your lumber cost
If:
current lumber of (owner of casting unit) greater than or equal to lumber_cost
current gold of (owner of casting unit) greater than or equal to gold_cost
then:
player- set (owner of casting unit) current gold = (owner of casting unit) current gold - gold_cost
player- set (owner of casting unit) current lumber = (owner of casting unit) current lumber - lumber_cost
set temp_point = position of casting unit
unit- remove casting unit
unit- create 1 (your unit) at temp_point facing (doesnt matter what way their facing)
custom script- call RemoveLocation( udg_temp_point )
else:
display to (player( owner of casting unit)) the text " you do not have the required recources "

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Well, in most morphing abilities, there's this field called Data - Morphing Flags. Open it up and check the box labeled "Requires Payment". That should do the trick.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.