(2010) Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MV5BMTQzMDYwMzYwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU1OTQ3Mg@@._V1._SX600_SY735_.jpg

[video=youtube;yHxn8mTpAJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn8mTpAJU[/video]​

I've only watched 6 episodes so far but it's definitely awesome. Really worth watching IMO.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442449/

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
We watched this at work and I must say, best season finale ever! lol. It's sad that the man who played Spartacus got cancer and won't be in Season 2, though.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Meh.. Already watched another version of Spartacus.. Don't need to see it again

Bartuc08

Reaction score
^ You're missing out big time, you get to see Lucy Lawless' (Xena Warrior Princess) titties!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're advancing in the season and it's really awesome. The twists are so unexpected and there are tons of it. Everything's really unexpected, and the characters are really well-developed. Looking damn forward to finish this. :)

And that Blond girl from Roma is soooooo bitchy, it suits her very well LOL

Bartuc08

Reaction score
There's and episode, about half way through I believe, involving her and Spartacus, it's probably the best episode ever! I wish I could tell you what happens! haha, just keep watching, it gets better and better each episodes.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They were right that the Thing in the pit was a Thing. At least I noticed as such. :p

Ya I finally got to the end of the first season and it's really amazing. The plot twists and turns are so unexpected and incredible, each episode ends with a "WTF?!". Especially the season finale.

Definitely one of the best TV series I've ever watched. I'll be watching season 2 very soon.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 is really, really good. At least on par with season 1, even though Spartacus is missing. A must see if you have already watched season 1.

Do not, ever, watch season 2 before season 1, even if the second one comes first in chronological order. There are some deep spoilers that would entirely ruin the fun of season 1.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I've never had the opportunity to watch Spartacus, but I knew andy from Freddy Wong's Chrono Trigger on youtube, and he seemed like a cool person, may he rest in peace

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.