9 Heroes +1!

SkinnyAshley

Reaction score
Name: Equa, the Son of Nature

Attribute: Random

Story: A being of legendary status in the human kingdoms, Equa is said to be the personification of Nature itself. In folklore, He is even known as Mother Nature's own son. Centuries ago, Equa was a benevolent soul, helping the humans whenever they needed it. As the human race advanced and conquered, however, they turned on Equa and tried to capture Him for their personal use. A thousand of the King's most veteran soldiers were sent against him. Only one returned, and told the story of how his whole battalion was destroyed, as Equa continuosly changed form so He constantly had the advantage. As the man cowered before the mighty being, Equa looked the coward in his eyes and boomed "Leave me in peace, or the entirety of Nature's wrath will befall your people!". He then turned around and walked into the forest, never to be seen again.

Model(s): Strength form: Click here!
Agility form: Click here!
Intelligence form: Click here!

Spells:
- Base One: Strength Form - Equa's very form changes, and He mutates into a behemoth with enormous strength. Active. (Equa's original model should be the intelligence model; this spell changes Him into the strength model, and gives Him the appropriate stat changes (more strength as levels increase))
- Base Two: Agility Form - Equa's very form changes, and He mutates into an agile being with extreme dexterity. Active. (Equa's original model should be the intelligence model; this spell changes Him into the agility model, and gives Him the appropriate stat changes (more agility as levels increase))
- Strong: Soul Pulse - The massive levels of natural energy in Equa's soul mean He can particulate a pulse wave, that pushes all nearby enemy units X distance away, dealing X damage. Active. (This would be a good escape spell, and a decent harrasser)
- Amazing: Life Leech - Equa shoots a root underground to His enemy, holding them in place and transferring their lifeforce to Him. Absorbs X hp per second. Channeling. (A nice disable spell, but can be interrupted)
- Ultimate: Nature's Blessing - The intangible bond between Equa and Nature manifests itself upon Him in the form of an unpenetrable shield that protects Him from damage, whilst causing damage to anybody who does attempt to attack Him. Lasts for X seconds. Active. (Invulnerability spell that deals damage to anybody that does attack Him)

Element: Nature

As you can see, I've left all of the actual numbers down to you. I don't want to be giving you stuff that's under/overpowered. I hope you enjoy this hero.
-- SkinnyAshley

Vizion_X

Reaction score
Bayyn the Tormented

Class: Possessed Warrior of Light

Attribute: random

Story: This once proud warrior of light was possessed by the psychotic demon twins, Akujin and Baala. The demons torture the soul of this warrior and constantly struggle for power over his mind.

Info: This hero starts with a random primary attribute which changes every X minutes and reflects who is currently in control of the body. The change is random with percentages of 50% chance to change to/remain strength, 30% chance to change to/remain agility, and chance 20% to change to/remain intelligence. The strength and agility heroes are melee and the intelligence hero is ranged.

Model: unsure

Spells: This character has an initial skill called Demonic Possession which explains that he is constantly changing primary attributes and skillsets. This "blank" ability will also display some kind of aura graphic to reflect the current primary attribute (hwo is in control of Bayyn's body).

When stength is the primary attribute, Bayyn controls his body and has:
*Base (9lvl): Heroic Strike - A powerful swing that hits multiple nearby enemy units.
Basically, you cast the skill and your next attack acts as if you have cleaving attack.
*Base (9lvl): Divine Strength - Heals and empowers a target friendly unit.
The target unit is healed and gains bonus armor and bonus damage for X seconds.
*Strong (7lvl): Aura of Light - Increases the hit point regeneration rate and maximum hit points of nearby friendly units.
*Amazing (5lvl): Fanatacism - Bayyn moves about and attacks at blinding speed, severely damaging and hindering the enemie's army.
Teleports Bayyn to random positions within the target AoE and at each teleport a small AoE thunder clap/war stomp is cast.
*Ultimate (3lvl): Spirit Release - Akujin and Baala manifest themselves into the physical world, wreaking havoc upon the battlefield. When this skill is used your primary attribute automatically becomes strength.

When agility is the primary attribute, Akujin controls his body and has:
*Base (9lvl): Poison Mist - Akujin spits out a cloud of poisonous mist that lingers at the target location for X seconds, damaging and slowing enemy units caught within it.
This ability has a short cast range.
*Base (9lvl): Demonic Image - Akujin creates X clones of himself and each one will have a random passive ability. Either Critical Strike, Bash, Cleaving Attack, Feedback, Pulverive, or Spiked Carapace.
*Strong (7lvl): Aura of Unholy Might - Increases the damage and attack speed of nearby friendly units.
*Amazing (5lvl): Death Strike - Teleports Akujin to the position of a target enemy unit, at which point he will deliver a powerful and deadly blow to the target.
Deals massive damage to the target basically used to kill fleeing heroes.
*Ultimate (3lvl): Spirit Release - Akujin and Baala manifest themselves into the physical world, wreaking havoc upon the battlefield. When this skill is used your primary attribute automatically becomes strength.

When intelligence is the primary attribute, Baala controls his body and has:
*Base (9lvl): Spirit Shackles - Causes all enemy units within the target area to become immobilized and be unable to use spells and abilities.
Basically just an AoE Entangling Roots.
*Base (9lvl): Black Gate - Opens a gate to the netherworld, allowing its twisted creatures to enter the realm of the living.
Basically, a pocket factory that summons non-suicidal units and the factory itself has phoenix fire.
*Strong (7lvl): Aura of Destruction - Constantly deals damage to all nearby units, both friendly and enemy.
*Amazing (5lvl): Hellfire - Causes the ground to burst into flames, greatly damaging any unit caught within the blaze.
A channeling skill that casts multiple Flame Strikes within a targetable AoE.

Note about Spirit Release: Actually summons all three of these Heroes into battle at the same time, however, Spirit Release is removed from them all until the duration of the move expires. In place of Spirit Release, they will all gain a new ability that becomes stronger as Spirit Release increases in level.
Bayyn gains Roar ability called Inspire that increases nearby friendly units damage, movement speed, and attack speed for X seconds.
Akujin gains a Howl of Terror ability called Piercing Shriek that is the exact opposite of Bayyn's Inspire. It lowers enemy units damage, movement speed, and attack speed.
Baala gains Demonic Embrace, which is an AoE Charm.

Kinda just quickly slapped this idea together :)
Well, at any rate, I hope you like it.

Edit: Whoops I forgot the element. I'm guessing Darkness/Shadow would be appropriate for the demons and, of course, Light for Bayyn.

SkinnyAshley

Reaction score
Wow, I like your random attribute hero much more than mine, Vizion_X. Nice one. I really like the whole idea of him being posessed and them constantly fighting over who is control. Whoever is playing him will have to constantly change their strategy, which is cool. I would very much like to play him.
-- SkinnyAshley

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, I'm flattered. :)

What's random? Oh, nevermind, random attribute, gotcha. ;) I'll try to find a good model for the thunder-man.

Name: Talrond the Geomancer
Attribute: Strength
Story: When Talrond was 8, his family was murdered by bandits, house robbed, and he was all alone in the world. When he was 11, he found a new best friend. When he was 12, he found out that his friend's father was part of the bandits that had killed his family. At night, in a frenzy, Talrond tied his friend together, and dragged the helpless victim outside, stuffing dirt and rocks into his mouth, and burying him alive. For 10 years, he walked the earth as a nobody, isolating himself in his own world, making relationships with no one. Finally, when he was 23, he crossed paths and literally bumped into an old man, who was found out to be a traveling Geomancer. With nothing else to do, Talrond begged the man to train him in the arts of earth, and so the man did. Now, Talrond obediently follows his master, adept at controlling the earth to create weapons of all sorts, and destroy his enemies. His hatred has burned out, and he only kills those who oppose his master.
Model: <Finding One>
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Earthen Hand - hurls a hand of rock and dirt at a target point, grabbing enemies hit and bringing them with the hand. The hand travels < 1000 > distance, and slams into the ground at the end of its devastation, stunning enemies brought with it.

* Base (9lvl): Hardened Armor - (passive) Talrond secretly covers his skin with a thin, but powerful layer of rock, increasing armor slightly. When Talrond has 1 health and a killing blow is delivered, the rock-skin breaks out, showing his new life, healing back < 15% > of his total health, with a cooldown of <120> seconds

* Strong (7lvl): Land Slide - calls forth a destructive land slide that charges forward < 1000 > distance in a < 400 > area width, slowing down all enemies hit and dealing damage per second

* Amazing (5lvl): Troll Golem - the time has come for the magnificent, ancient beings to awaken! After < 3 > seconds, a Troll Golem erupts from the ground of a targeted area, dealing damage and stunning enemies hit. The Troll Golem only lasts near you, up to <120> seconds. If an Earthen Hand is casted and fires < 300 > distance near the Troll Golem, it stops the hand, and takes it for its own, increasing damage and giving each attack a chance to stun enemies and knock them back. Hand lasts for < 15 > seconds.

* Ultimate (3lvl): Ground Immolation - "In the end, all our paths lead back to the ground." Sends out powerful spikes that burst out from the ground in an area of < 700 > around Talrond, impaling enemies hit, dealing damage. The spikes continue to rise into the air, bringing enemies with them. After <4> seconds in the air, the spikes slam down back into the ground, pulling the targets down, dealing more damage and stunning them further. While in the air, targets can escape from the area.

Element: Ground

I likey this hero... :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
2 heroes for you

Name: Suroth (Gia Monster)
Attribute: Str
Story: A cruel mage casted a spell on the only lake in the Suroth desert. A manifistation of horror came out. It tore appart anyone who tryed to drink from the water. The people called it Suroth. Eventually Surot ran away into the depths of the earth, seeking more power
Model: it is a skin, but I like it anyway http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=110883&prev=r=20&page=3
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Gia Strike: Suroth stops the ground creating holes in the ground, from witch lava comes out. (baisicly, warstomp, but with a nive flame on the place that will demig units, but not Suroth)
* Base (9lvl): Ground Shock (passive) Each time that Suroth casts a spell, His body creates a smallenergy wave, that pulls evry enemy closer to suroth if their hitpoints are below 50%. Othewise it knocksthem back. Also deals moderate dmg.
* Strong (7lvl):Geo-bash Suroth Strikes one enemy and knocks him back dealing huge dmgazing
(5lvl): EarthCoil. Suroth creates a link between him and a target unit. after X seconds the unit will be draged to Suroth over XX seconds. While draged he can't do anything.
* Ultimate (3lvl): Sea of mud: Suroth will create a mud sea. No one will be able to move exept Suroth. The trapped units also take dmg each second. Lasts about 6 seconds.

Name: Misterious Pupetier
Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=110485&prev=r=20&page=4

Attribute: Inteligence
Element: dark/shadow/ psyhonic

Story: Janastotel was always an ambitious mage. He studied the body atonomy. He spent most of his life in the laboratory creating the perfect body. Then, in order to give life to the body, he left his own, and now he controlls the new body like a pupetier, not like a human. He still lives in his laboratory, but once in a while, he goes out to destroy, what a normal man wloud call, unstoppabale kingdoms.

Base spell: Soul Strings: Janastotel Controlls his puppet with only one hand, and with the second, he stops an enemy unit from attacking. Janistotel attacks X number of times before letting the poor soul go.

Base spell II: Grim Kiss. Janastotel makes his puppet hug a targeted unit. Then he starts devouring it's soul. (Baisicly, he drains XXX hp over X seconds, and the target can't do anything about it)

Strong Spell:Soul Rip Janastotel restores a small part of his soul with each attack. (lifesteal, based on the oponent's max hp)

Amaizing Spell: Bleeding Soul: Janastotel fractures the soul of his opponent. When he moves, he looses both hit points and mana points.

Ultimate: New body: Janastotel changes his body with the one of the targeted unit, demiging it for a lot of hit points and also silencing it for X seconds.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Godamnit, leave me alol night to read those! :)

Then I'll comeback to you, feel free to give more ideas as I'm reading!

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I like second one, its model is awesome adn it comes close to an Idea i had before, thanks again mate! :)

Oh, I'm flattered. :)

What's random? Oh, nevermind, random attribute, gotcha. ;) I'll try to find a good model for the thunder-man.

Name: Talrond the Geomancer
Attribute: Strength
Story: When Talrond was 8, his family was murdered by bandits, house robbed, and he was all alone in the world. When he was 11, he found a new best friend. When he was 12, he found out that his friend's father was part of the bandits that had killed his family. At night, in a frenzy, Talrond tied his friend together, and dragged the helpless victim outside, stuffing dirt and rocks into his mouth, and burying him alive. For 10 years, he walked the earth as a nobody, isolating himself in his own world, making relationships with no one. Finally, when he was 23, he crossed paths and literally bumped into an old man, who was found out to be a traveling Geomancer. With nothing else to do, Talrond begged the man to train him in the arts of earth, and so the man did. Now, Talrond obediently follows his master, adept at controlling the earth to create weapons of all sorts, and destroy his enemies. His hatred has burned out, and he only kills those who oppose his master.
Model: <Finding One>
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Earthen Hand - hurls a hand of rock and dirt at a target point, grabbing enemies hit and bringing them with the hand. The hand travels < 1000 > distance, and slams into the ground at the end of its devastation, stunning enemies brought with it.

* Base (9lvl): Hardened Armor - (passive) Talrond secretly covers his skin with a thin, but powerful layer of rock, increasing armor slightly. When Talrond has 1 health and a killing blow is delivered, the rock-skin breaks out, showing his new life, healing back < 15% > of his total health, with a cooldown of <120> seconds

* Strong (7lvl): Land Slide - calls forth a destructive land slide that charges forward < 1000 > distance in a < 400 > area width, slowing down all enemies hit and dealing damage per second

* Amazing (5lvl): Troll Golem - the time has come for the magnificent, ancient beings to awaken! After < 3 > seconds, a Troll Golem erupts from the ground of a targeted area, dealing damage and stunning enemies hit. The Troll Golem only lasts near you, up to <120> seconds. If an Earthen Hand is casted and fires < 300 > distance near the Troll Golem, it stops the hand, and takes it for its own, increasing damage and giving each attack a chance to stun enemies and knock them back. Hand lasts for < 15 > seconds.

* Ultimate (3lvl): Ground Immolation - "In the end, all our paths lead back to the ground." Sends out powerful spikes that burst out from the ground in an area of < 700 > around Talrond, impaling enemies hit, dealing damage. The spikes continue to rise into the air, bringing enemies with them. After <4> seconds in the air, the spikes slam down back into the ground, pulling the targets down, dealing more damage and stunning them further. While in the air, targets can escape from the area.

I likey this hero... :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

How could I say bad Idea? Find model and its gonna rock!

Wow, I like your random attribute hero much more than mine, Vizion_X. Nice one. I really like the whole idea of him being posessed and them constantly fighting over who is control. Whoever is playing him will have to constantly change their strategy, which is cool. I would very much like to play him.
-- SkinnyAshley

Actually, I'm gonna make a combinason of both. They both had ideas that kept my attention, great job guys!

SHADOW

name:BANEHALLOW
class: shadow mercenary
model: Mortred

agi: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
str: IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
int: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

spells.

Code:
weak: shadow hand. created a gread shadow which modes ahead reducing the movement speed of enemies in the line:
X_____...............O
X______________O__ SLOWED!
X.....___________O____ SLOWED!
X................_____O_________ SLOWED
X.........................O.._______________ NO MORE SLOWED!
X.........................O.......................... shadow disapear

first level: slows by 40%
last level: slows by 75%

Code:
shadow morph: becomes a shadow losing the physical restrictions, during his morph, Banehallow can walk by trees unit and cliffs during a fell seconds, also gains a chance to dodge attacks

USE METAMORPHOSIS AS BASE CREATING AN UNIT WITH movement type = NONE

first level = lasts 3 seconds, 10% dodge
last level = lasts 5 seconds, 20% dodge

Code:
neverhand: cut out target's shadow incapaciting it to move during a fell seconds, also deals damage.

use the SLOW spell with 100% movement reduction and ADD damage via trigger

first level = lasts 1 second, 90 damage
lasts level = lasts 2 seconds, deals 200 damage.

Code:
unknow strike: jumps into any target in map attacking it once and then returning to her last position.

first level =  60 seconds cooldown.
last level = 10 seconds cooldown.

Code:
eyes of night: gains bonus sight and attack damage during the night.

first level: 10 damage, 100 sight.
last level: 45 damage, 400 sight.

I HAVEN'T PUT THE SPELL TYPE (if it's ultimade or common, u decide)
I ALSO HAVEN'T PUT THEM ALL, I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS HERO.

hope I've helped ^^

Sorry, I allready have a hero that looks like that! Thanks for the help tho!

Well, I think that's great, we have them all, thanks for your help guys!

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Name: Gothik, the Shadow Fiend
Attribute: Agility
Story: Gothik was a boy from a small, rural village. He was always quiet and curious, and at a young age was trapped in a well for seven days. In that well he starved, and he came out not a boy - but a fiend. Now he has grown in his years as a hermit, stealing children and women from towns for his own experimental fetishes.
Model: Acolyte
Spells:

* Base (9lvl): Death Shock - Gothik shoots a powerful bolt of shadow energies at a target point. If it hits a unit on its way to the point, it becomes reroutes it's path to jumping between targets, dealing damage to all of them. Then, it teleports all these targets to a target point.
* Base (9lvl): Shroud of the Black - Gothik's shroud - his robe - is imbued with darkness itself. When activated, this ability will render Gothik invisible, but if Gothik attacks or is attacked, he wont become invisible for 5 seconds. This effect also increased his damage. However, when activated he loses health and mana.
* Strong (7lvl): Shadow Sift - Gothik sifts through the shadows, teleporting to a target location, stunning and damaging nearby enemies.
* Amazing (5lvl): Unholy Execution - Gothik deals incredible single target damage, and instantly kills any non-hero units under 35% health. This will spawn a Minion of the Dark if it kills an enemy.
* Ultimate (3lvl): Devil Star - Gothik enchants a large area with the Devil's Star - an unholy pentagon. All units within the star become trapped, and take periodic damage. Gothik then swiftly attacks each enemy multiple times while moving throughout the area.

Element: Shadow

Man, a whole page goes by while I post.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Nice idea here aswell. While reading, I've found a way to do that ultimate!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.