A new idea

S

sapmangat

Hello, i've been thinking, dont you get mad when people swear at you or call other people noobs when there the real noobs?Well i was thinking of basically making a language filter, its just a thought. the trigger would look something like this:

Code:
Events
    Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing  noob as A substring
Conditions
Actions
    Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: Red , Please watch ...
    Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current gold to 0

so whenever somebody says noob, a message will come up saying watch your language , And then there gold would be reduced to zero (i'm mean :p)

Its just a thought,seems like a pretty good idea

Yoshii

Reaction score
sapmangat said:
Hello, i've been thinking, dont you get mad when people swear at you or call other people noobs when there the real noobs?Well i was thinking of basically making a language filter, its just a thought. the trigger would look something like this:

Code:
Events
    Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing  noob as A substring
Conditions
Actions
    Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: Red , Please watch ...
    Player - Set Player 1 (Red) Current gold to 0

so whenever somebody says noob, a message will come up saying watch your language , And then there gold would be reduced to zero (i'm mean :p)

Its just a thought,seems like a pretty good idea

worst idea ever, sometime its just unintentionaly and language filter has no place in game, we already have one in bnet chat.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Sometimes, it's better to have "just a thought" than no ideas at all.

Weird ideas are all over the place.
Some are weirder than others... who cares?

<3

Happy mapping,
AceHart

P

PipoBona

hmm, i like this idea, but maybe you can better give a warning or 2 first.

just create a integer variable for each player and increment it with 1 each time the player says a bad word and when it's for example 2 then punish the player.

als you could better not use words like noob or something but only fuck, bitch , gay etc. they wont say such words accidently , or they have to be totally crazy.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
real idiots never use "noob"

remember those:
"omg you are so nooooooob"
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.