A Polluted Earth

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Hello. I would like to place a request for a "polluted Earth"

Basically, I want a picture that shows something similar to the Earth with brownish greenish clouds, a green and mucky-looking ocean, and barren land with no green on it.

The land does not have to resemble the shapes it does here on our world (There doesn't need to be a North America, Asia, Africa, etc.)

On one little spot anywhere on the planet (most preferably the center of the picture) I would like there to be a very very VERY tiny spot of green land and no clouds. And I mean TINY. As in, it's scarcely visible unless you zoom in really really close.

The size of the image should be at least 800x800 if possible. I would like it to be as big as it possibly can be.

Finally, the image does not have to look like a realistic Earth completely, but it would be nice if it was as realistic as possible. It is allowed for it to be a bit cartoony.

Thanks to anyone that is willing to help

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
image-2b7d062305264f30452507042155300a024f61544f7c.img

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Though the original purpose of it is now passed, I have another idea that I can use this for. :thup:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
why is it always showing america when it has a part in the clouds, its never asia!

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i was trying to put Europe but i can't find a good looking picture with Europe :)
i'm from Romania :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.