A quick question :P

merlinds

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to ask if i can upload my map.
Why i ask this? because my map is maded in spanish, and the forum is english.The thing is that i have no way to get any feedback, since other spanish formus have really low population and i do not want to put the map only until it has been tested.

Is just to see the idea and the skills and help me improving it. i know there is some people in the forum that speaks spanish!!
Thanks in advance.

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes of course you can lol.

Though i'd upload it into Member Projects for best feedback. I'll even take a look myself.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
there are quite a few spanish speaking members on here, i would seak them out and request that they test it specifically through a PM (personal message)

GFreak45

Reaction score
browse the forum, i believe dirac does, and vypur... they should probably have an area for other languages

and i dont mind testing maps in other languages, some of the maps that have been the most fun were in japanese and my computer couldnt even display the characters so instead of showing them it did this for the tooltips:

at least it still displays spanish and i can read a little

Grags_1977

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Most gamers just continuously smack the esc key through cinematics anyway, and when skipping cinematics isn't enabled... See GFreaks Avatar.

GFreak45

Reaction score
hey its a strat on WoW when playing a fury warrior... faceroll for maximum efficiency

merlinds

Reaction score
Allso works in the old King of Fighters "98 :p.
Ok, i would make the thread, and my map does not have cinematics :p

merlinds

Reaction score
and there is a couple videos online, like the german little guy that smacks is keyboard agains the table :p
Or me, when the WE crashed and i dont saved the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.