Adding more than 5 active abilities

San-D

Reaction score
Ok, the solution to many fly/jump based abilities is "Add Stormcorw form to (Unit)". but I was wandering If u already have 5 learned abilities on ur hero and u add a stormcrow form via triggers, isnt that going to remove 1 of ur already learned spells - I would love to check it out myself, but my hero has passive abilities only, which I use for other triggered spells....and Im too lazy to create a new one :p

Also can someone tell me can I change the model file of Blood Mage's Sphere ability to some other projectile (the 3 spheres that float above the freak's head)

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think they are part of the model itself. So unless you change the model itself no.
What do you want changing?
I can look into it for you.

EDIT: I lied. What do you want changing about it?

Like this?
View attachment 23267

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> If you already have 5 learned abilities on your hero

That's Hero abilities... and, yes, no more than 5.
However, unit abilities, you can add... um, a lot? plenty? Anyway, no problem there.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Search for the sphere ability the Blood Mage is using as a unit Ability, there change the attachment.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Set the bottons for all the passives to 0 and 0, then on the ones you need to click set them to 3 and 2, then 3 and 1, then 3 and 0, 2 and 2, 2 and 1. You will still have the passives but there icon just wont show up on the hero, there is no need for them to sence you don't need to click them.

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Export your model file then import it and change the path to the path of the sphere.
Get yourself a MPQ editor and search in War3x under unit/human/ and your find it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.