Age of Mythology

A

Arkaneus

I have a question about this game if anyone owns it.

Lets say i have the pc version of the game and a friend of mine has the mac version.

Can we still play using the IP address option even though we have different comps?

I know mac has it, but does the pc version of the game have the IP addres option?

I'd appreciate it if someone could help w/ these questions.

A

Arkaneus

Sry bout the double post but does anyone play age of mythology(i dont care which edition )

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Don't they both have the IP Address option? Check the multiplayer section of AoM. I've played AoM locally with my Dad and friends before, so I think there is one. I don't specifically remember though, because it's been a while ago.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I didn't have the "Gold Edition" so I assume there's no difference.

S

SlimeJumper

I've played the campaign of the normal Age of Mythology and the Titans expansion pack. It's a pretty fun game, but my shithesd twin brother borrows the game to someone and we've never had it back :mad:

Oh well... The editor was hard to use and i couldn't play it online because it was an illegal copy :D

S

Synji

Its a fun game i would recommend it especially the titans expansion it owns and the newest one 3 is very fun too its like the civil war and stuff

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Was good as a strategy game, bad for its UMS (just like age of empires 2).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.