AI CONTEST #1 Battle Thread

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I would have to recommend patching down to 1.23 and playing them locally, and then uploading replays and such. But online is nice. Go for it, if you can. *Shrugs*

It would be a shame, semis and finals, afterall.

However, you're right - if I don't manage to get it working I shall post replays and videos.

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
@GetTriggerUnit-

Read what he said......
I have to yet again re-schedule the battles because of the patch.

I have been trying to get gwypaas AI to work with the new version for half a day now.

Still nothing, the damn editor refuses to save it or warcraft refuses to open the map, once updated the code.

I'll keep you posted on the new date.

Sorry guys for letting you down.:(

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
My caring level is very low, why the fuck would I care about the 1.24 patch when I coded it? And noone knew about the false if/then/else positives back then.

And I'm not goign to go back opening up the code again.. dont feel or have time to do it. And it's not fair for the contest since I could fix a bug or so while testing it.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Can't someone get the 1.23 patch and do the contests on some 3rd Party LAN emulator thing? The AI matches are really fun to watch xD

Teach101

Reaction score
I actually have both a 1.23 and a 1.24 patch on this computer. If u need me to i don't mind taking replays and w/e else.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
So it's your fault and if you were repearing your mistake, you say that you would cheat? o_O

What the heck are you talking about? How can it be his fault that Blizzard released the patch after the due date of the contest? It was none of his obligations to make his AI compatible with the will-be 1.24 patch.

Seriously, stop flaming people with no reason :nuts:.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
Well i only lost 1 match, thats a success imo :p
seems as i was trying to not lose a match :nuts:

edit: watched the vids, my AI failed bad.
Venge didnt even camp the graveyard.
Never casted Blink once, and should of used shadow strike.
Hoped i kept you nicely unentertained :)

JuiceBox

Reaction score
How can I join this battle/war/tourney?? I want to join!! Haha, where can I signup and such?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
How can I join this battle/war/tourney?? I want to join!! Haha, where can I signup and such?

Too late.
It's already begun and we're waiting to see the final battles.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.