Sci/Tech Aliens to attack earth in november!

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The Helper chat is always a good source for information.
And today was no different when this top notch story was being discussed by the TH community.

Three giant alien spaceships are getting closer Earth! They are on track to strike Earth on November 27th, 2011.

As reported previously by WWN, three giant spaceships are headed for earth and are on track to arrive here on November 27th, 2011.

Experts with the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials have been monitoring the progress of these alien spaceships. Last Friday they detected a warning shot fired by one of the spaceships. The shot appeared as several bright flashes of laser-powered energy and they were aimed directly at our Moon.

“It passed right by our Moon on Friday, September 30th. If you were looking up in the southwestern sky on September 27th – the day of the new moon – you could see five enormous flashes of blue light,” said Dr. Nirmal Bappu, a world-renowned astronomer and expert on extraterrestrial spaceships.

Read the rest (tons of pictures ! At WWN the most reliable news source in the world. Though for a moment i thought it was a site about midget wrestlers and Hulk Hogan.

In addition to this. Usually speaking the words :"Take me to your leader" to any Alien, will defuse any inter galactical warfare.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
The spaceships were first believed to be from Planet Zeeba, which is known to be a more docile planet, but we now are one hundred percent sure they are from Gootan, known to be much more hostile.

It would be okay if they were coming from Planet Zeeba, but they are coming from Planet Gootan! WE ARE DOOMED!

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i lol'd

Protective bunkers are being built across the globe – just in case there is a fierce battle with the alien spaceships. WWN has learned that the bunkers in the United States are being built in Nebraska, Alaska and somewhere in New Jersey.

WE GOTTA PROTECT THE GUIDOS!

if anything, shouldnt we send the ships some re-runs of jersey shore? its sure to scare them away!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I would not be so sure!! The source is: The most RELIABLE news in the world!!!
Maybe so hehehe
But but, I have my own Reliable Source. Well, they said "the Aliens wouldn't attack me. LOL" Ain't that a great news?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.