Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Removed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TombStone

Reaction score
Alliance Vs Horde v1.1 BETA

Hey Guys,Tombstone here :)
For the past couple of ideas i've had a really good idea for a map kinda like a PvP WoW thing for Warcraft III:Frozen Throne.
The thing is im more into the designing of the whole process and putting my ideas into use the catch is im probs the worst Trigger editor ever :(.

So im looking for people to help me put this Idea into use.
So you know what i wanna do and what i have allready done heres some things to list down and to let you know:

Things I have done or Started on:
- Camera Angle to face like in Wow PvP so the camera settings are all good and don't really need to be adjusted or modifyed.
- Created the map and the boundrys,Playing field and Arena.
- Put the Hero's I suggested would be good to put in for the Arena.

Things I wanted help with or ideas i wanted improving:
- Player starts off with 1000 gold and gets 100 gold per kill
- When a player died they would respawn on the power circle they started off with.
- Either a 30.00 Min Time limit or a Kill limit till the Team would win.
- AI's (The computers not players) would use the Market place use items when they spawned and use the warp to get into the arena
- A team Leaderboard for the Horde and Alliance with also a timer to show how much time would be left in the game.
- Decent Items with changed prices to suit the game with one place for healing and mana restores and boosts while the other for Armour and Orbs so on.
- Background music probs a good default music to repeat throughout the entire game.

So as you can see i have alot of Idea's and not much skill. If you intrested to be a part of this project or even just put down a suggestion i could add towards the game please either send me a PM or post a comment.

Team:
Tombstone975

Attachments

• Alliance Vs Horde v1.1.w3x
    30.1 KB · Views: 265

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
So it's like WoW Arena Allstars?
Will there be dungeons?

EDIT:
Okay... not like WoW Arena Allstars.
You're gonna get custom heroes that are actually from World of Warcraft right? And with that, will people be able to pick their heroes later on?
The terrain is like a boardgame and really simple and boring. It works for an arena if it's like a classic evenly balanced pit of death thing, but feel free to make it look nicer, :D
The camera in WoW is a lot more zoomed out than that, heh.
It needs work, but can be done, :thup: Good luck!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

TombStone

Reaction score
So it's like WoW Arena Allstars?
Will there be dungeons?

EDIT:
Okay... not like WoW Arena Allstars.
You're gonna get custom heroes that are actually from World of Warcraft right? And with that, will people be able to pick their heroes later on?
The terrain is like a boardgame and really simple and boring. It works for an arena if it's like a classic evenly balanced pit of death thing, but feel free to make it look nicer, :D
The camera in WoW is a lot more zoomed out than that, heh.
It needs work, but can be done, :thup: Good luck!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~
Thanks for the feed back :)
No i was just planing to use the default Hero's from the game.
Yea i might add like walls or obstacles to the arena,Its really small so i guess i have to work with it.
Yea but im not making it Like wow just simmilair trying to give the apperance of it but thanks :)
About the picking your own heros i wanted to that but at the same time put AI's there because there may not be 16 people playing the game and i want all the AI's/Players in the arena :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.