Ally Setup Help

NineClick

Reaction score
how can i make my computer-ally attack the unit that's attacking my hero? coz every time a hero was attacked, computer-ally units around the hero will automatically attack the attacking unit ryt? but, it only works when you set-up the player slot as a "computer" (in player configuration). but what if computer-ally is a "neutral" and not "computer"? how can i make it attack the attacking unit? pls help

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
A trigger like this should do it; just change the highlighted values to the correct players:
Code:
Ally Attack Trigger Thingy
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        ((Attacked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        (Owner of (Attacked unit)) Equal to [color=red]Player 1 (Red)[/color]
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 800.00 of (Position of (Attacked unit)) matching ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to [color=red]Neutral Passive[/color])) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack (Attacking unit)

NineClick

Reaction score
I've done that already. It worked but there's a problem. I'm making an AoS map so i have a trigger that orders units to move-attack to a region. when i used that trigger, the unit stops moving and just hold position.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
make your computer ally enemies of your enemy?

Player - Make Neutral Passive treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Enemy

NineClick

Reaction score
nope. i want my computer ally to automatically attacked the unit attacking my hero. in warcraft, computer allies automatically help the hero when attacked right? they will attack the attacking unit automatically.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.